Feeling more confident now

post-10302-13945849216_thumb.jpg

Hopefully you can see this one, tough to get this picture.

Oh, I hope this one turns out! My husband absolutely can't understand why I just can't take it easy :)

This one is scented with coconut. First layer is white, second is a thinner green layer, base layer is uncolored, swirled green and white in the pot, poored uneven into the middle, lastly swirled the top and added sprinkles.

Crossing fingers the pot swirl didn't go into the green layer! will post the cut pictures tomorrow, wish me luck :smiley2:

Kari

Thanks everyone! I know I cannot hardly wait, I only have a couple regrets about the proportions of the layers. Will have to battle that next batch. Off to make more soap.... this battle, a black inner layer using a whisk for deep swirls. My second attempt, and I am nervous, but think I can do it. will post that as well.

Gone soapin' crazy! lol

Thanks everyone! I know I cannot hardly wait, I only have a couple regrets about the proportions of the layers. Will have to battle that next batch. Off to make more soap.... this battle, a black inner layer using a whisk for deep swirls. My second attempt, and I am nervous, but think I can do it. will post that as well.

Gone soapin' crazy! lol

Even though I know nothing about CP, I think I can safely say you are doing so well for only a second attempt. :yay:

I'm still sitting back here at M&P stage.

Ok Here it is. It turned out pretty good, except the green and white layer are at a slant. I can't seem to get that right. I just want it flat. Any suggestions? I have tried slamming the mold down, maybe my liner isn't straignt flush on the bottom. Hmmm.

Thanks for looking![ATTACH=CONFIG]23351[/ATTACH]

Oh the cut pic turned out gorgeous great job :)

Ok Here it is. It turned out pretty good, except the green and white layer are at a slant. I can't seem to get that right. I just want it flat. Any suggestions? I have tried slamming the mold down, maybe my liner isn't straignt flush on the bottom. Hmmm.

Thanks for looking![ATTACH=CONFIG]23351[/ATTACH]

If you don't like the slant I can take it off your hands. :) Will match perfect in our half bath.

Its really pretty & unique. Resembles a rose with a ribbon across the bottom.