What's in your POT this weekend?

Happy Friday!!! Anyone have things going in their pot this weekend? Craft shows ?

I have two fundraisers I am working on and working on closing up a home show I did the other night.

IN my pot this weekend is

French Vanilla, Red Hot Cinnamon, Blueberry Cheesecake, Snowman Balls, Chestnut & Brown Sugar, Carrot Cake, Mac Apple, Celtic Moonspice and a few others I cant think ..

Cupcakes, Clamshells, Tarts and Pillars .. Busy bee this weekend for me. Hope everyone is staying healthy throught this cold season and selling like crazy!!! :)

For all who have craft shows- Good luck :)

Christina

I am so excited about this weekend. It is another "testing" weekend for me, since my new jars and wicks will be arriving today. But, I plan to test some regular Christmas scents to hopefully find the right combo in order to make some Christmas presents in the next few weekends. But, my pot will have Bayberry, Mulberry, Jasmine Honeysuckle, and a scent I am very excited about that should be arriving today, Fresh coffee!!! My husband wants me to throw some Gardenia in there also, since that is his favorite.

Craft show for me this weekend but I'm trying to test a new mix in between...Chocolate Caramel. (This is Candybee's mix and it smells yummy but I'm having trouble dialing in a wick.) Don't ask me why I'm trying to do this in the middle of my busy season. :)

We have our market this weekend as well but starting to test out a few new to us ones, Cranberry Balsam, Frosted Pinecones, and trying another Cucumber Melon as well. Also stocking up for the market with tarts, jars, oils, and more painted glassware too. Did someone say it's the busy time of year??? =)

Good luck to all of you with shows and all you testers out there too!

Had a craft show on Friday and Saturday so today I am off and taking a break until the Christmas shows in 2 weeks! I will be taking inventory and restocking for them but for today (Sunday) I will just sit back and relax.

I do have a couple of testers in CS Maple Syrup I am working on the wicking. Buts thats it for today.