My 2nd Craft Show- Pictures and Video

jackbenimble

Hi Friends! I wanted to share my experience with you all from my show I did yesterday.

We had a amazing show!! Sold lots of candles, soaps, melts, and tealights. We also made a possible wholesale contact who was looking for products for their spa.

After the last show I was very discouraged about my sales and wondered if I was going in the wrong direction with my products. After yesterday I've had new look at everything and realized that my target audience is at true arts and craft shows and not at festivals where they have games, rides, and bouncy houses.

I have also taken a lot of your advice on bringing color into my booth since my candles do not have any. I thank you all for that and hope you enjoy the pictures below as well the video I took.

You Tube Video

http://youtu.be/E4awFGTz6Bc

post-12305-139458488289_thumb.jpg

post-12305-139458488266_thumb.jpg

post-12305-139458488275_thumb.jpg

post-12305-139458488279_thumb.jpg

post-12305-139458488285_thumb.jpg

Wonderful display and great color green.....I especially thought the green polka dot bows were so cute! And your little Xmas display of balls added a nice touch...Glad you had a great day and besides that a wholesale account!....But, I didn't see any picture of you!

Trappeur

Is that you in the pictures Jack? Also, I didn't see your logo (jack jumping over the candlestick) on your banner. I think that would have been a nice addition since it is on your candle labels. Where did you get your banner made?

Hehe! Yes Green that's me! :-) I wanted to have my Graphic of my little man but it wasnt a high enough resolution to blow up that big. I do agree with you it would have been a nice addition but for now this is my banner. I got my banner from vista print. It's also where I get all my labels, business cards, brochures, etc.

Your display is looking good! Love that you've incorporated more color. Your products also look so professional and uniform. Great job! But then I love looking at your display pics!!

Awe! Thank you Candybee for such a nice complement. Coming from you that is a big deal because you have such great insight into this craft. IMHO :-)

Thank you for sharing! Your booth/tables looked great. I hear "corners" do especially well. Your candles are beautiful. Those little chalkboard signs are the perfect touch.

I love those little signs but I cannot for the life of me find the seller when searching. :(