Do you have a name for your crafting area? If so, let me know, I need ideas.

WildBluebonnet

I finally decided to clear a smaller bedroom and dedicate it to my insane crafting addiction. I want to give the room a name but have no clue where to start. I need ideas badly. Help!

Do you have a specific name for the area you've set aside for your crafting projects? Have you come across an unusual or unique name for a project or work area? All help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

It varies...like some days its Heaven and some days its Hell. :) Actually, my candle area is in my basement and I don't really call it anything. I also have a craft room upstairs and its just my "craft room" or "middle room." Not very imaginative, I know." What ideas do you haver fo your room?

At my house it's usually called the kitchen! :laugh2:Someday,i'd love to move to the basement to the furnace room that stays a lovely 72*. Then I would probably call it the mad scientist lab!Lol!Just thinking about shelving and cabinets,temperature control and my mp3 player jammin.....sounds like a little slice of heaven!(Deep sigh)

Yeah, "the kitchen". LOL!

That's where I do my candle making, but I call another room "the apothecary" where I keep my essential oils and things other than candles that I brew up. Hair serums, aromatherapy products, that kind of thing. Not candles, soaps, or other crafts.

• 2 weeks later...