To try Peak.....YAY or NAY

I have liked quite a few of their FO's in candles and B&B (those that are skin safe). Unless you're really being strict about keeping a short vendor list, then Peak is worth a try IMHO. It's also nice to have a couple of vendors in case one goes OOB, as has happened a lot lately :)

I'm debating on pulling the trigger on a Peak order of FO's.... I feel like I'm cheating on my normal company :tiptoe:
Realize that Peak Candle Supply owns this board - the one you're posting on! Do you feel like you're cheating on THEM by buying from another supplier? :rolleyes2

Peak sells several of my "must have" fragrances (in NatureWax C3 and soap) that are not available elsewhere. Their FOs are well-worth testing.

Edited by Stella1952

I think all the suppliers understand that they are not the only suppliers around. It's called business!

And, as a previous poster stated, it is a good idea to have a few lined up in case someone goes out of business. ;) I hope I do not come off sounding mean by that but it is what it is. :smiley2:

Peaks has some very good FOs. You will have to test a few to see what works for you but I have a few I use from them.

Edited by pcbrook

you definitely have to get some of Peak's FO.

and it's got nothing to do with "cheating" on anyone.

You use the scents you like (or that work best for you) from the suppliers you like.... period !

My main two suppliers for FO are Peak and Candle Science.

I also have a few from three other suppliers.

And I get my wax from yet another supplier.

Jo

Edited by LadyJo

Okay, like I need another supplier,:cheesy2:..Heard Peak has some quality oils and hard to pass up a good sale like this so ordered some Wild Mountain Honey, Georgia Peach, Coconut Milk, Black Canyon, and Warm Vanilla Sugar..Hope these are good ones in cp soap:yay:..Grabbed some of their oxide colorants as well...

Peak's is DEFINITELY a YAY! Their oils are high quality, they have been in business a long time, and their customer service is second to none! (And, I don't work for them!) That Black Canyon will blow you out of the house, and the Cranberry Orange Marmalade is fantastic in fall and winter. For an unusual, cozy scent, try the French Vanilla Amber. It ROCKS!!

I can only recommend Peak Candle Supplies. In addition to quality fragrance oils, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Just last week Ashley went above and beyond to assist me in a situation. You definitely see very little of that type of "caring" for customers in this day and age. Kudos!!

I'm debating on pulling the trigger on a Peak order of FO's.... I feel like I'm cheating on my normal company :tiptoe:

ehhh? anyone ever feel that way?

I use 464 if it makes a difference in your opinion. I hear such great things, and I've never tried them.

~Holly

I'm glad you started this thread because I know that Peaks owns this board, so I always wondered why nobody ever seems to say much about their FOs; and I assumed their FOs were not good.

Edited by HorsescentS

I'm glad you started this thread because I know that Peaks owns this board, so I always wondered why nobody ever seems to say much about their FOs; and I assumed their FOs were not good.

omg - I for one always champion Peaks ((not due to ownership)). Of all the scents I have bought there I've only had one, maybe 2, that weren't awesome. A lot of them I've tried the same scent from other suppliers, but went right back to Peak - maybe a little higher priced, but you don't have to use as much. I have 5 suppliers I buy regularly from, but always the most from Peaks. ((And not just FO))