New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic at hand which has been about the company going oob and how to reach. Not about what main chromosome someone is. Future looks will start with weeding. If the topic starts to stray off FO it will find itself moved. Thanks.

Edited by Scented

I just received an email from Luis that stated:

"My Plan is to keep a small select client base. We will continue to mass produce oils as needed and re open after our non compete is over. So we will be basically be underground."

I think that explains enough for the weary to make a decision weither or not they want to continue to use his oils or not.

I just received an email from Luis that stated:

"My Plan is to keep a small select client base. We will continue to mass produce oils as needed and re open after our non compete is over. So we will be basically be underground."

I think that explains enough for the weary to make a decision weither or not they want to continue to use his oils or not.

SLAM...Hear it...... He just slammed that door shut and is not looking back.

Yeah....Nice honest man he is.. He will pick a select client base, I guess they be the ones that will keep his secret. Can't break that non compete contract he signed. HA!

I would love to hear if anyone one here is one of his "Chosen Select Client Base."

Did he really say, he will be underground!! LMAO.. He is going into hiding from all the PO customers he left hanging!!santa roll

* This post was not Personally directed at you CraftCandles . Just a statement in regards to his treatment and how is a scammed you all who trusted him and stuck by him!!

Edited by Seamist

SLAM...Hear it...... He just slammed that door shut and is not looking back.

Yeah....Nice honest man he is.. He will pick a select client base, I guess they be the ones that will keep his secret. Can't break that non compete contract he signed. HA!

I would love to hear if anyone one here is one of his "Chosen Select Client Base."

Did he really say, he will be underground!! LMAO.. He is going into hiding from all the PO customers he left hanging!!santa roll

* This post was not Personally directed at you CraftCandles . Just a statement in regards to his treatment and how is a scammed you all who trusted him and stuck by him!!

Why are you even posting to this thread? You are not one of his customers, so therefore it's really none of your business. Us that are his customers want to keep up with what's going on instead of reading your tired drivel.

Why are you even posting to this thread? You are not one of his customers, so therefore it's really none of your business. Us that are his customers want to keep up with what's going on instead of reading your tired drivel.

Well said Carol! If you were not and don't plan to be a customer then stop stiring in the pot! I personally don't care what is going on in his world as long as I can get my oils.

Why does it bother you so much that I post my opinion??

You feel I need to be a customer to post on this thread.. Really?? HA

SOME of you who use him are so loyal trying to defend his actions, that you can't even see thru his BS.

And... I do feel sorry for those of you he left without oils. It is very unprofessional and just wrong!

Edited by Seamist

Why does it bother you so much that I post my opinion??

You feel I need to be a customer to post on this thread.. Really?? HA

SOME of you who use him are so loyal trying to defend his actions, that you can't even see thru his BS.

And... I do feel sorry for those of you he left without oils. It is very unprofessional and just wrong!

What the hell part of he is going to be selling on ebay don't you get. We that love his oils will continue to buy from him. You sound like a sore loser competitor to me.

Well said Carol! If you were not and don't plan to be a customer then stop stiring in the pot! I personally don't care what is going on in his world as long as I can get my oils.

Thank you. Me either & I will continue to buy his oils.

All I wanted was to try his oils, so placed an order for $73 worth on November 19th. Looks as if I am getting the runaround. He said it would go out on Monday Priority. It is now Thursday, no oils, sent a couple more e-mails, and left two messages at his office. No response. At this point, I am not happy. Sorry to be venting a bit. I don't even sell, just ordered a bunch of "clean" samples to make tarts for my SIL's birthday. Those are the only scents she likes. Thing is, I needed to ship her box out tomorrow in order for her to have it by her birthday.

Disappointed is pretty much how I feel.

Edited by nmhoneybear

All I wanted was to try his oils, so placed an order for $73 worth on November 19th. Looks as if I am getting the runaround. He said it would go out on Monday Priority. It is now Thursday, no oils, sent a couple more e-mails, and left two messages at his office. No response. At this point, I am not happy. Sorry to be venting a bit. I don't even sell, just ordered a bunch of "clean" samples to make tarts for my SIL's birthday. Those are the only scents she likes. Thing is, I needed to ship her box out tomorrow in order for her to have it by her birthday.

Disappointed is pretty much how I feel.

That is really sad nm....I'm sorry that happened to you.

No sign of him on eBay yet? I know he said Friday but was hoping maybe?

Edited by jeanie353

That is really sad nm....I'm sorry that happened to you.

No sign of him on eBay yet? I know he said Friday but was hoping maybe?

Thanks, Jeanie. No, I haven't looked for him on Ebay. I know he said on his site that all pending orders would be received by Friday, but he specifically told me that mine was going out on Monday because it got lost in the shuffle. Just kinda bums me out that he didn't follow through. I know things are probably hectic for him, but I am a paying customer and he has had my money for nearly 2 weeks now.

BTW, just noticed that you are in Wisconsin. That's where my SIL lives...in Hartford. :-)

Just a note ... opinions are fine and we all have them along with what they often get compared to. If this thread turns into a pissing match though it will be locked for starters. Usually when a company ceases the customers are the ones involved in discussions of this nature. If you aren't/weren't a customer or you were a wanna be customer fine, carry on. If you weren't, find another bowl of Wheaties is what I'm saying.

Stepping up to the plate! Thanks Scented

Just a note ... opinions are fine and we all have them along with what they often get compared to. If this thread turns into a pissing match though it will be locked for starters. Usually when a company ceases the customers are the ones involved in discussions of this nature. If you aren't/weren't a customer or you were a wanna be customer fine, carry on. If you weren't, find another bowl of Wheaties is what I'm saying.

As I've stated before, I have a good line of communication with Luis. He has informed me of some things that regretfully I cannot pass on but I can say (for conflicts with his NCA) that if you are patient and stick with him you wont regret it. Your options are about to get better, much better. I'm sorry to here that some of you are having trouble getting your latest orders on time but you should take into consideration that he is in the middle of a major transition and it has to be difficult (I'm sure) trying to keep up. What you do and how you do it is your buisness but a little understanding goes a long way.

As I've stated before, I have a good line of communication with Luis. He has informed me of some things that regretfully I cannot pass on but I can say (for conflicts with his NCA) that if you are patient and stick with him you wont regret it. Your options are about to get better, much better. I'm sorry to here that some of you are having trouble getting your latest orders on time but you should take into consideration that he is in the middle of a major transition and it has to be difficult (I'm sure) trying to keep up. What you do and how you do it is your buisness but a little understanding goes a long way.

Don't forget to blame the post office. They are getting horrible. My last order from candlescience took 5 frickin days. Now with the holidays it's bound to be worse yet.

I know I will be sticking by Luis. I hope he gets things done the way he has told me about.

you ladies that know what is going on..

let us know when they are available somewhere else..

I have wanted to try some, especially the sugar cookie,

but with boxes of unused samplers setting here..

you kind of put it off, buying more..

All you have to do to order is call or email him. That's what I did. I'll let you know when he's got his stuff put up on ebay too.

Edited by carol k

I never did hear back from Luis, but my box showed up today. Yay! It was a little difficult to read the scent names on my bottles, though, since they were handwritten in black marker. All in all, I ended up with two extra samples, and I love the way they all smell. I got 32 samples and two 8 ozers-Iced Cranberry and Sugar Cookie. I know what I am doing tomorrow! ;-)

I never did hear back from Luis, but my box showed up today. Yay! It was a little difficult to read the scent names on my bottles, though, since they were handwritten in black marker. All in all, I ended up with two extra samples, and I love the way they all smell. I got 32 samples and two 8 ozers-Iced Cranberry and Sugar Cookie. I know what I am doing tomorrow! ;-)

That is great news!:yay: