New Fragrance Co in Georgia

grama

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did hear back from Luis, but my box showed up today. Yay! It was a little difficult to read the scent names on my bottles, though, since they were handwritten in black marker. All in all, I ended up with two extra samples, and I love the way they all smell. I got 32 samples and two 8 ozers-Iced Cranberry and Sugar Cookie. I know what I am doing tomorrow! ;-)

So glad they finally arrived! I bet your SIL won't mind a belated bday gift. :)

So glad they finally arrived! I bet your SIL won't mind a belated bday gift. :)

Nope, she won't mind a bit! :-)

BTW...just poured the Sugar Cookie and Iced Cranberry in tarts and they both smell like definite winners! Can't wait to test them out after they cure. Also, poured the eight "clean" scents that I got and really like them all, especially the Island Fresh and April Fresh.

Nope, she won't mind a bit! :-)

BTW...just poured the Sugar Cookie and Iced Cranberry in tarts and they both smell like definite winners! Can't wait to test them out after they cure. Also, poured the eight "clean" scents that I got and really like them all, especially the Island Fresh and April Fresh.

Did you get any of the blue ultra downy? It's OMG strong. I put in a tart in the bathroom plug in on thanksgiving day. It's been going non stop since then & I can still smell it. It's fading, but you can still smell it. His oils are worth the wait.

Did you get any of the blue ultra downy? It's OMG strong. I put in a tart in the bathroom plug in on thanksgiving day. It's been going non stop since then & I can still smell it. It's fading, but you can still smell it. His oils are worth the wait.

carol k....do you know if he is up and running on eBay yet?

TIA

Yes, I sure did, Carol. I made tarts with it yesterday. Just forgot to mention that one and how much I liked it. Hope it throws well in my KY Parasoy wax. Looking forward to testing it out now!

I just checked. He said is would be under onlyfragrancellc. It doesn't come up for me. Maybe I did it wrong. Or he is not up and running yet. I wonder why he can't have an on line store, but he can be on ebay? Just thinkin!

It's still showing perfume oils only..

I read each post on the first 20 pages, then skipped some to see how things were progressing........ thennnnn I got to the " he's out of business/no he's not/" .. from what Im understanding, the Ebay site isn't up yet, but, for those that can remember, please post back on here when you find it up and running. I don't mind taking a chance on a new business.. Geez weren't we all new businesses at one time or another? Didn't we all get bogged down and things get screwy at one time or another?

If these oils are as good as the reviews I read, and he's in GA and Im in Tn, BOY that sure would be nice. I could do most of my shopping in a two state area instead of having to have such huge shipping costs from all around the country!

Looking forward to hearing from Luis's customers when he's back up and running !

o and THANKS to EVERYONE that purchased from him, and came back and gave reviews. It might not all work in my wax but at least it gives me a starting point!

That always helps ! :)

I speak to Luis 3 or 4 times a week and I am not sure why he is not on eBay yet but I will ask him for you next week. I can tell you that he is now part of another company which will make it better for some people (more options) and more difficult for others (smaller operations) to purchase his oils. Will let you know when I know.

Here is an update from Luis for all of those interested:

"We have just finished moving to our new office over the weekend and so it has taken longer to re open the doors than expected. I hope to have the eBay listings up by the end of the week. I will definitely have the top 10 best sellers listed and then grow the list from there."

• 2 months later...