NG Favorites

cindym

here is my list from the other post! I will add if I think of more!

My NG favs

MOJITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hydrangea heaven

hillbilly homebrew

black cherry bomb

mrs. claus cookies(not a personal fav but everyone else is going gaga over it)

passion fruit

china rain

lick me all over

tulip

oh yea did I say MOJITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the ones that I have tested and what family and friends like:

Banana Kiwi

Best Friends

Blueberry Cobbler

Caramel Apple

Creme Brulee

Fresh Pear

Hillbilly Homebrew

Huckleberry Harvest

Lick me all over

Plum Pudding- which I think they stopped selling it

Pumpkin Spice

Satin Sheets

Mindy :smiley2:

Cindy: Yup, I tried the Very Sexy for Women...it's good, but I like the men's better. I'd love to get some of it for my husband but he rarely wears cologne so it'd just get wasted. He'd probably get some more action if he wore it.:grin2:

Cindy: Yup, I tried the Very Sexy for Women...it's good, but I like the men's better. I'd love to get some of it for my husband but he rarely wears cologne so it'd just get wasted. He'd probably get some more action if he wore it.:grin2:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

The "Sweet Potato Pie" is a must have if you like bakery fo's and the "Vanilla Pear" is yummy in B&B.

The Vanilla Pear is yummy in candles, too! It's the very 1st FO I tried when I started making candles and it got me hooked!

Tranquil Sleep

"Clean" Type

Tayberry & Teakwood

I can't wait to get some new ones in the co-op - this thread is confirming many of the choices I was picking out. Thanx everybody!

OMGosh, where to start!

I loooooooooove Bermuda Triangle (renamed Tropical Sunset - great spring/summer seller.)

Sweet Potato Pie is awesome too - I have one customer who orders it year round.

Carribean - I call it Pina Colada because that's what everyone says when they smell it.

Christmas Splendor, I personally can't stand this one, but it's a top seller this time of year & I rename it Country Store for year round sales.

I finally got around to testing my Mulberry Spice sample and gave a few to testers and have gotten really good responses.

Caramel Apple is nice - a little too light on the caramel for my taste so I add a little of CCs Ooey gooey caramel goodness and it does the trick for me.

HTH!

I've never used her FO's only ordered favoring (which I was VERY disappointed w/) and tealights, so I need some help w/ the FO's. Can anyone rave about their bubble gum FO or a blueberry type. I need both for kids' B&B products. Thanks.

Also... in other words than their description how would you describe Mojito (I'm thinking spearmint, am I on the right track?) also does their strawberries 'n champ. smell like strawberries as its not in their description of it? Also in your own words what does Lick Me All Over smell like? TIA :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern

santa emba santa emba santa emba santa emba santa emba santa emba LMAO Let em know whats up girl!

I've never used her FO's only ordered favoring (which I was VERY disappointed w/) and tealights, so I need some help w/ the FO's. Can anyone rave about their bubble gum FO or a blueberry type. I need both for kids' B&B products. Thanks.

Also... in other words than their description how would you describe Mojito (I'm thinking spearmint, am I on the right track?) also does their strawberries 'n champ. smell like strawberries as its not in their description of it? Also in your own words what does Lick Me All Over smell like? TIA :)

Here it goes! I am going to try to answer most of your questions!

I personally don't use the bubble gum, but you might want to search it on this board. I know I have read some posts about bubble gum, I just can't remember if it was ng's. I have sniffed it seems nice but haven't done any testing with it.

I hate blueberry everything, but I keep sniffing the blueberry at ng. I am still trying to decide if I am going to add it or not!

The mojito is awesome! If you have ever had a mojito, it smells just like the drink tastes. There is a tart lime note, a sugary sweet note, light mint note. If you have never heard of a mojito, you would think it smells like a lime margarita. I wish you would have asked sooner! I could send you a sniffie! It is nothing like the mojito from js. I prefer ng's mojito! I sell tons of this scent!

I haven't even sniffed the strawberries & champange but it is on my ever growning 'to try' list. I have seen plenty of raves for this scent

The best way I can describe LMAO is to say that to it smells like sun ripened rasberry. ( to me anyway! lol might just be my nose)

HTH

What didn't you like about the flavors? I was thinking of getting some.

They weren't strong at all. No scent whatsoever w/ vanilla smoothie and orange creme (I think that's the name, the orange one) smelling the bottle or in balms. I had to use ALOT of the strawberry smoothie and rootbeer to get a scent for my lip balms. Maybe I was given old flavorings that's why that weren't strong. If they allow you to smell them and they have even an adequate smell to them, its better than what I have :mad:. Thank god I got them on sale (shipping was more than the cost of the flavoring-but what's new).

Decisions, Decisions....I better hurry though (w/ the scent choices) :grin2:

Thanks for your help, and telling it like it is TLC :D

As far as Mojito goes... I'm a Lime Margarita junkie - I love the drink & the smell... I was pretty disappointed in NGs Mojito only because to me it doesn't smell like a lime margarita (missing the saltiness that SC's has IMO) It's definitely has more of a sugary sweetness than a margarita and has a light mint/lime background. Not my cup of tea though I've seen many who love it. I have a pound bottle minus 1/2oz - 1oz (I can weigh it to be sure) that I used for testing. Otherwise, it's up for grabs - will trade or sell $9.50 + shipping :) Anyone interested can PM me, otherwise I'll go list it on the classifieds after a few days.

• 3 weeks later...

I know you don't need these anymore but I just had to list my favs:

#1 Pink Sugar~This is the BOMB my very favorite of ALL oils

#2Coco Cabana

#3Frosted Snowdrops

#4Warm Vanilla Sugar

#5Satin Sheets

#6Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

#7Best Friends

#8Candy Corn

#9Caribbean

#10Passionate Kisses

#11Monkey Farts

#12Baked Apple Pie

#13Cinnamon Stix

#14 Blueberry Muffin

#15Beach Baby

#16Gingerbread

#17Crystal Blue Waters

#18Love Spell

Those are in no particular order except #1 PINK SUGAR~~these are all great scents by NG and I love them all and still many I have not tried~~I am just a FO Junkie;)

Sue Ann