Oh boy, Candle Science

marcuset

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official...I hate you all! Dang enablers. I have been doing so well keeping my addiction in check. But I needed one FO from CS, so I had to "maximize my shipping dollar". That is my new excuse for overordering, LOL. And of course I need a few from Peaks.... Oh, and I don't use their FO's, but Candlewic also has some FO's on sale!

Cheers,

Steve

Ok, it's all Steve's fault... I too am going to "maximize my shipping dollar":rolleyes2.

I heaped my cart, then deleted; did it again and deleted again. Filled a third time - not sure if I deleted it... better go check on my cart. The new FOs sound interesting, that's for sure.

Bwahahahaha, not for a second! :laugh2: So, what are you going to order?

What I am NOT going to order is the 8 FO's in my cart or add anymore. The funny thing about this is that I have 10 from NG sitting here.... and those are my ONLY candle making supplies that I have. I am still saving for supplies or well, I have the money just waiting for some other things to settle before I press go.

I am trying to tell myself it's not worth it but I know that it is. lol.

Oh crud! How did I miss the Honeysuckle?!!! Got all the new ones but this. Completely missed it and of course my order has already been shipped from this morning.:rolleyes2

Honestly I don't think they added that one until latter in the day as it wasn't there when I placed my first order either (yes I said first lol)

It's official...I hate you all! Dang enablers. I have been doing so well keeping my addiction in check. But I needed one FO from CS, so I had to "maximize my shipping dollar". That is my new excuse for overordering, LOL. And of course I need a few from Peaks.... Oh, and I don't use their FO's, but Candlewic also has some FO's on sale!

Cheers,

Steve

Love candlewic! They have some great ones. Not that I'm instigating or anything.

Honestly I don't think they added that one until latter in the day as it wasn't there when I placed my first order either (yes I said first lol)

I think you're right! I know I went thru the entire list and did not see Honeysuckle in the morning when I placed my order. Then it was there in the afternoon. Real sneaky CS!!!:laugh2:

Now Wait a sec...when I ordered yesterday there was no new "Honeysuckle" on the list! (Sound of whining heard throughout the house). Thinking of stamping my foot, too! Poop. I have been searching for a good, strong, true and (affordable) honeysuckle.

Now I have to go back and ...what's the new phrase from Steve? Oh, yes, "Maximize my shipping dollar".

I am in such trouble with myself. :rolleyes2

BTW - Oakmoss and Amber rocks in 4794 paraffin! Very high-end, masculine scent. Would smell awesome in a cologne for guys if any of you are also doing bath & body and are looking for something else to add to your shopping carts. ;-)

I got smart this time...I had an e-garage sale (Spring Cleaning, of course) to fund my horrid CS addiction just for this little "sale"...I couldn't just try a couple of scents, ya know. Kinda pathetic, but hey...at least I am not in denial. :cheesy2: The downside is that i ended up going with the larger sizes instead of the "sampler" size.

I simply cannot win.

It's a pity they won't ship internationally .. they would have a good customer in me. Oh well if companies want to be narrow-minded about international shipping then I will just have to stick to the ones that will do it (not referring to flashpoints here as I know there are restrictions on those ... just those companies that won't even take the time to work out how easy it is to ship overseas). They sound like they have some fantastic oils!