Huggies in the Mantra Swirl

Barbara AL

I just had to sit down and cry. Your soaps are so beautiful and you are so knowledgable and my soaps are just the pits! My customers buy a lot of soap and they think it's great but I tell them they ought to see what you real artists do with a bar. Been missing you Babs.

Steve

Aww shucks Steve!! I am sorry I made you cry. I only do soaps as a hobby and I get these smells about every 3 months and want to make soap I have plenty of time to be creative since I have been soaping about 3 years now.

Thank for the nice comments and kind words.

Barbara AL

Hot damn Barbara...that soap is just gorgeous.

I know you have told us how you do your swirls etc. And I still haven't attempted it...I haven't made CP soap since 2009. lol But then I haven't done too much pouring candles either. Just what all I needed for orders and then my big Christmas Open House. I just got 11 samples from CW during their sale to test in wax...and I have 10 samples from CS SOMEWHERE...I got them last spring and never poured them and now I can't find them. lol

I can't remember...did you do a cp class here or did you post pictures of how you add your colored soap using the squeeze bottles somewhere on here. I remember you gave instructions and I'm too lazy right now to do a search. If you haven't done a class Scented needs to beg you to do one. I know Scented does such gorgeous soaps and gorgeous pillars too. Of course I couldn't actually participate in the class because I soap downstairs in my kitchen...and my computer is upstairs in our spare bedroom/office/sewing room. And I do not have a laptop so I can't take it downstairs. But I would love to see the pictures and technique you use step by step...and then drool. I DO know it takes a lot of practice and patience which I don't have much of.

Okay...I'm done rambling.

Maggie I did post it in the soap making section several months ago.

I got a Camcorder for Xmas but now I have to figure it out so I can teach DH to use it when I am making soap. I think the hardest part is downloading the software and editing it.

Barb