Bramble Berry Favorites

kyme1911

I have made a wish list and wondered, what are others favorites? I want to try :

Pineapple Cilantro

Karma EO

Turkish Mocha

Beau Brummel

Ancient Sedona

Kentish Rain

Sensuous Sandalwood

Zucchini flower

Chipotle caramel

Salty Mariner

I will use them in soy...

Kyme

I haven't tried much from there but I love their energy and relaxing. Both are on their best seller list too. The relaxing doesn't have as strong of a ht throw as energy but it's a nice scent that appeals to both men and women. My husband actually asked me to make a car air freshner for him with this scent and he never says much about my candles or FO's. I am sure it's mental but the relaxing actually does make me feel relaxed.

If you do order I would love to hear feedback on what you pick up. I'd love to try some others from there.

For CP all that you mentioned are great, but I have not had luck with some of their soap FO's for wax. Sensuous Sandalwood does not throw well, for example.

The one that smells awesome and you have to use ONLY 1/2 oz pp is the previously mentioned Snickerdoodle. STRONG HT.

Vanessa

Every one that I have tried in cp or BB is wonderful. Everybody from teenage boys to aging hippies love Sensuous Sandalwood in cp. Their Kumquat is great in cp. I have been told their Karma is identical to the one from Lush. Only used it in cp. Vanilla lovers love Vanilla Select.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately not yet, I had to make an order with MMS. It is the next place I will order from in a couple of weeks. They are very nice,they respond to emails very quickly and are very helpful. I have several that I want to try, and I wanted one of thier M&P's.I'm after that Pineapple Cilantro for sure!LOL

Kyme

I started out with Brambleberry's CP kit, and look where that got me! I love their fragrance oils. Not everyone is my taste, per se, but they are good oils. I've only had a couple that haven't lived up to it's potential. I just used Mayan Gold the other day for salt bars and liked it so much, again yesterday in a goat's milk soap.

I like their (fragrance oils)

Energy (came with the CP kit)

Black Amber & Lavender

Bonsai

Cedar & Saffron (great for the guys)

Cinnamon Sugar (think Red hots)

Dragonsblood (another good one for the guys)

Drakkar type

Juniper Breeze

Neroli

Relaxing

Tahitian Vanilla (but I hear it doesn't do good in CP)

Vanilla Forest

Vanilla Oak

E/O's

Litsea

Ylang Ylang III

I haven't had many of their scents that I didn't like. Unfortunately, these are only a hand full of their line. Wish I had more money to spend on fragrances! Their customer service is great also, just wish they were closer, it takes about 5 days to get a package from them to Louisiana via FedEx.

I have used the buttercream snicerdoodle and carrot cake and blueberry muffin is wax. The buttercream snickerdoodle is knock you down great and the carrot cake was wonderful too. Nothing wrong with blueberry muffin, I'm just already hooked on another companies blueberry muffin, that is sweeter. wax 464. Aubrey

I have used and still use many of BB's FO's for my candles. These listed have been good throwers in soy, parasoy and paraffin.

Cybilla FO's:

Blackberry Sage

Chocolate Espresso----yum!

Gardenia

Indian Sandalwood

BB FO's"

Apple Jack Peel

Berrywine

Chamomile Bergamot

Christmas Forest

Cranberry Sweet

Cranberry Realistic

Energy

Ginger Lime

Grapefruit Lily

Grass Stain

Mayan gold

Nag Champa

Orange Mocha.....double yum!

Rosehip Jasmine

Sea Moss

Sleigh Ride

Violet

I have used and still use many of BB's FO's for my candles. These listed have been good throwers in soy, parasoy and paraffin.

Cybilla FO's:

Blackberry Sage

Chocolate Espresso----yum!

Gardenia

Indian Sandalwood

BB FO's"

Apple Jack Peel

Berrywine

Chamomile Bergamot

Christmas Forest

Cranberry Sweet

Cranberry Realistic

Energy

Ginger Lime

Grapefruit Lily

Grass Stain

Mayan gold

Nag Champa

Orange Mocha.....double yum!

Rosehip Jasmine

Sea Moss

Sleigh Ride

Violet

So then I will get the Indian Sandalwood instead of the Sensuous Sandalwood...

So then I will get the Indian Sandalwood instead of the Sensuous Sandalwood...

That's totally up to you, but they do smell different. You might want to try samples of both to see which you like better! :cool2: