Which Suppliers do you use most?

Islandgrl

Candle Cocoon, Bramble Berry, Sweet Cakes, Daystar, Aroma Haven, Oregon Trails, Candle Science, Candlewic (Ultimate scents only), Scent Works, Tenesee Candle, Kentucky Candle, Genwax, Southern Garden and Southern Scents. :cool2:

Mostly Candle Science, Candles and Supplies, Peaks, Elements, Backwoods, and Southern Garden Scents. I'm trying to narrow my suppliers down.:rolleyes2

Thats just for candles. For soap I also use WSP, Southern Soapers, and Kangaroo Blue.

Edited by Candybee

For scents I use mostly Peak, but I think that is because they were the first place I started getting my supplies from.

Now that I have found this board and learning about other suppliers, I use:

Candles & Supplies

Bittercreek

I have tried candlescience for 1 scent since it came free with an order of sample wicks I purchased. I liked the scent, but don't know if I will continue ordering it since it is only 1. Trying to keep my FO's list down :laugh2:

soapsupplies.net has the BEST mandarin II-sticks like glue in cp! also a very strong honey-sweet nectar. i like her lavender, oakmoss and drakar, too. all great stickers.

i blend paige's leather with lavender for a men's cologne and shaving soap, which is very popular here.

i haven't tried all her f/o's, but the ones i have, i've liked.

and you can't beat the $7.95 shipping!

I started using Save on Scents, but then I found Gelluminations and so far never had an issue with an order, but I found so many of you here complaining about them, Im looking around for a new place... I was considering giving Millcreek a try

Oh so many to choose from!

CandleScience

Peak

Elements (Flicker's - many of my all-time favorites)

Nature's Garden

I also get a few from smaller suppliers:

KY, Tenn, MillCreek, Candle Cocoon, Backwoods, Candle Source

For CP:

The Scentworks, Brambleberry, Sweetcakes, Moonworks, Southern Soapers

Might as well just list them all!