Omg!!!

Jokerjen

OMG when the company who makes Tampax comes after this person for trademark infringement...for using their product without authorization...I hope Tampax is as nice as the Just Born Corp. with the Peeps molds incident...

Ewwww....GROSS.

I agree!!!

Jen,..you always find these weird things made from this craft.:wink2::grin2:

ETS: Every time I see one of your posts I just have to take a look to see what you have posted for us too see next. hehe!!

Edited by leisa2003

at least thats not as bad as the person that makes POOP soap with CORN in it. EWWWWWWWWWWWW. I question the sanity of anyone who would choose to wash with that soap

Triple ewwwwwwwwww! Hmmmm.... I seem to recall reading a thread about that a while back with a link to the soap pics. Pretty gross.:tongue2:

Well maybe she can explain her thought process then. I still question the sanity, its just gross. I have kids, dogs, cats, a guinea pig.. I deal with poo alot. Why woudl I want to wash myself with it? blah

how about this for a thought process. people want it and buy it and THEY GIVE HER MONEY FOR IT. who are we to say what others should or shouldn't make? There are probably things you make which aren't to my taste. For example big foofy bows for my head...

Edited by CareBear

how about this for a thought process. people want it and buy it and THEY GIVE HER MONEY FOR IT. who are we to say what others should or shouldn't make? There are probably things you make which aren't to my taste. For example big foofy bows for my head...

wow, apparently kidding around is not allowed on Craft Server? Sorry your panties are in a bunch, sarcasm doesnt always compute over the internet. And they are flowers, not bows :D

PS, I never said what anyone should or shouldn’t make. It is, however my right to think its gross.

I wondered, with thought process.. how someone gets to poo soap. How does that even come into fruition? Accidentally dyed some soap a poop color, and thought it would be funny? Gag joke for a friend? I was genuinely interested.

And you're right, sometimes we make things just because they sell. Like flower headbands, something I personally would never wear- but made in honor of my good friend who died of breast cancer and needed headbands to hold on her wigs. She happened to LOVE big foofy flowers, and they made her very happy when not much else did. We raised over $2500 for cancer research selling those headbands at Race for the Cure’s around the country. So you can sit there and be “cute” about it all you want, but its not a joke to me.

Edited by LuminousBoutique

I kid you not folks--I actually SAW a Shea Soap Vagina FOR SALE ON EBAY last week. I was browsing for shea butter, typed in "shea butter" (as one would do) and it was the first listing! EWWWWWWWWWW! It was apparently molded from someone's privates and had a "realistic human feel". I almost spewed on the computer screen. :lipsrseal It either sold or the listing is gone because I can't find it anymore.

As far as the poop soap...everyone has to make a living somehow. I just personally couldn't use it for the same reason I couldn't eat the green or purple ketchup when it came out. Same ingredients--just doesn't look right somehow... lol :Werd:

Edited by Xraytech70
Quotes didn't post correctly

I found these pretty funny! Would make an excellent gag gift...I agree. I would buy poo soap for a gag gift if the occassion should arise. Just depends on the occassion it would be an appropriate gag gift for. I doubt anyone who receives those kinds of soaps as a gag...wash with it...although...I'd use it as long as it didn't SMELL like poo. Heck..I'd use it as a dog soap if nothing else. I washed with a vagina and a penis over the summer....part of a swap. It's just soap LOL and meant to be humorous :)

I washed with a vagina and a penis over the summer....part of a swap. It's just soap LOL and meant to be humorous :)

I find it humorous that you would admit that for anyone in the world with internet access to read!!! lol!!!!

I can say that I never have but I would. soap is soap.

• 2 weeks later...

My first thought was, "how'd they do that"? Then I laughed......yes, it may be gross, but it is a very ingenious gag gift for a "menopause" party. The seller even said it was over the top. I was amazed at the talent it took to make them so real looking!!