What does Chestnut & brown Sugar smell like?

Fire and Ice

I get mine from Willowwoods and LOVE it! Like I want to eat the candle LOVE it! :drool: And sadly I just read on her website today that they are temporarily out of business because of an illness. I'm coveting mine!! Sorry, I guess that wasn't very helpful. But she's hoping to get back into business, and if not has something worked out with Bittercreek to sell her popular fragrances. Fingers crossed!

Hi Firstlady,

I just wanted to tell you, when I read what you wrote my mind just conjured all sorts of images of a family making memories. I just love that you wrote about the kids, now gone. For the first time in weeks, I stopped to 'smell the roses'. Thanks for sharing that, you have no idea how much I needed to be reminded that life is about the good stuff, making memories. Gosh, I miss my mom, but we sure made some memories.

Fern-Marie

I have JS Chestnut & Brown Sugar and it smells heavy on the butter to me. I am having to use a bit higher % with it than some of my other FO's but it sure does smell good. :)

You guys are going to make me cry! After reading the above post I remembered how my mother use to make popcorn balls. I can picture her in the kitchen at this time of the year making popcorn balls, pralines and M&M cookies. I miss her each and every single day. Funny how scents can stir up memories.

Fern , i'm so glad you took time to "stop and smell the rose's" today. the little things in life are the best , sometimes the best things in life are free, you don't have to pay,earn or work for them... you just got to make memories to have them. they are pricless. every christmas the smell of oranges brings back the memory of my dad, no matter how hard times was back when i was a little girl , my dad would make sure us kids had a big fat orange.

[ my dad would make sure us kids had a big fat orange.

Yeah, in your stocking. My mom did too. We never understood what the orange thing was about. Now, I know how fortunate we were to have the orange. I wish I appreciated the gesture then,and the history lesson she was trying to teach us, if only for her own memories from childhood.

My husband's dad speaks of the same thing, orange in the stocking. Funny.

We're in the same country, sometimes we seem worlds apart, but then there's something like an orange and all at once, we're neighbors.

Gotta love our America!