funky colorful soaps for b'day party!!

ditzy1

I usually do cp soap but was asked to do a few soaps for a girls birthday party and didn't have time for cp to cure so I thought I'd try my hand at m&p soap.

The curly/chunks are scented pink sugar and the white is chocolate scent. I was pleasantly surprised to smell these mixed together.

th_mpsoap025.jpgth_mpsoap020.jpg

Next are the same pink sugar curly / chunks poured into clear soap (which is also scented pink sugar)

th_mpsoap028.jpg

th_mpsoap031.jpg

I hope they're a hit with the girls.

Thanks for looking!:)

I totally agree about the cp soap. I cp'd some about a week ago but I did the top a pink color (unscented) and I'm waiting patiently for the bottom to turn brown.....It was the only way I could think of to embrace the inevitable....lol

Thanks all! And, yes, they were a lot of fun to make. I'm already planning another batch but possibly mixing the m&p curly things into a batch of cp soap. I'm thinking that I'd like a summer scent. Haven't planned it 100% yet, but will be sure to let you know how they turn out.