Pictures of Tarts/Melters

Trappeur

Thought I would share some pictures of my soy melt/tarts I make.

These are soy melts that I did in vanilla balsam fir. I have since cut my cinnamon stick much shorter as it took over the jar being a litle too big. And my label is not on it yet.

CIMG6743.jpg

I dust them with mica.

CIMG6739-1.jpg

I absolutely love this pumpkin cheesecake scent from Bittercreek...Its an awesome seller this scent. I dyed them and did some in natural.

CIMG6951.jpg

These were fun to do but very time consuming...they are in vanilla balsam fir.

CIMG6570.jpg

I painted the trees with little drops of dyed wax and dusted the tops with mica.

CIMG6569-1.jpg

These tarts I did in different styles of acorns, trees, leaves, and pine cones.

CIMG6927.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Trappeur

You know Traci, I guess I'm just lucky so far, knock on wood....I switched about 6 months ago with my dyed candles to no dye because I was so frustrated with the frosting.....but that was in the candles....These little tarts, hmmm I just don't know....lol...and I zap them in the freezer too when I'm on a roll with these things..I use c-3 too....but most of these are the p-1 cargill....

I spoon each tart into the jar carefully so the right sides of the tart is up and fill in all the little crevices with smaller designs like the little pinecones. Would you believe in this little 8oz mason jar there is 40 to 55 tarts? lol

Trappeur

Knock on wood is right. They look great and whatever you are doing...it's working! Good job:highfive:

You know Traci, I guess I'm just lucky so far, knock on wood....I switched about 6 months ago with my dyed candles to no dye because I was so frustrated with the frosting.....but that was in the candles....These little tarts, hmmm I just don't know....lol...and I zap them in the freezer too when I'm on a roll with these things..I use c-3 too....but most of these are the p-1 cargill....

I spoon each tart into the jar carefully so the right sides of the tart is up and fill in all the little crevices with smaller designs like the little pinecones. Would you believe in this little 8oz mason jar there is 40 to 55 tarts? lol

Trappeur

Trappeur

Those are just gorgeous I love them. Now I know what I can do with this P-1 I have :laugh2: