True Potent Vanilla from Just Scent?

Trappeur

Wow is all I have to say about this company "Just Scent"...I was recommended by someone to check out their site....I can't believe what they have....And they all just about say Best Sellers! lol

I'm looking for a true plain knock your socks off vanilla - one that is strong, like the pure vanilla that you buy in a grocery store for cooking....I don't want any extra addititivs in it like a hint of this or that....just a plain rich powerful vanilla...

I can't believe how many vanillas that company has....Can anyone make suggestions? If it helps, I use c-3...

Thanks.

Trappeur

Hi Candy!

Thanks for the info....I just searched this question and found the same question asked...lol

From reading all the posts seems like Very Vanilla from Candle Science is a terrific choice....Seems like its everyones favorite....hmmmm Didn't see really any vanillas from Just Scent.....so maybe I should get theirs..

Trappeur

Becky's Southern Style Vanilla is a dead on for Ms. Randy's. Has an awesome throw. Becky loves vanilla's so she stocks every conceivable variation she can find.

SOW....if you have a top 10 or top 20 list of best sellers wouldn't you have more than one?????? With the 100's of scents that she carries if she goes by % of $ sold she could have 50 best sellers. YOU don't have more than one best seller?????????????????

I carry 3 of JS's vanillas that my customers just love.

1. Victorian Vanilla - A strong French Vanilla to my nose.

2. Vanilla Bean Noel "New"

3. Creme Vanille

Willow Woods has an incredible French Vanilla Yankee Dupe that is wonderful also. Very Strong in Soy. I can actually sub this one for JS's Victorian Vanilla as they are so similar.

I got the very vanilla from CS, and it does not sell for me. I must be weird. It has a funny smell to me. Now my customers have mentioned it too. I didn't tell them anything. I am really dissapointed. Same thing with Pumpkin Souffle. It doesn't sell. So I added creme brulee and cinnamon to it and it sells. I am also looking for a vanilla extract smell too. I have about giving up. Hope you find it. :confused:

I received some of NG's Vanilla Extract from the classies. I poured it the other day, and will test it tonight. Cold throw is nice.

My favorite and BEST selling vanilla is Vanilla Bean Noel. I just shorten it and call it Vanilla Bean and it sells out all of the time. I have a customer who orders 20 clamshells of this every 3 months.

I've ordered( 2 x ) sample packs from JS and wasn't that impressed, They aren't really that strong and the Hot Throw just doesn't get it with most of the scents I've tried. I use parrifin. Other company's seem to do better for me. I like the bakery & spicey scents mostly.

just sharing my experiences.