So, I'm a slacker...

I've had on the corner of my desk for the last 6-8 weeks, a custom mold from Jeff and today I FINALLY got to put soap in it. You know that the only thing I'm going to put into a slab mold is salt bars or acid trip soap so here is some soap.

This is the best quality mold I think I've ever owned hands down and I can't wait to unmold it later.

I'll post cut photos after you guys harass me, because you know I can never remember to do it on my own. :embarasse

Thanks Jeff, your mold is da BOMB baby!

jeffcustommold.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you so have this down girl! I've seen them again and again from you and each and every time I am amazed! You are a swirl Goddess.

e

I'm so with you on that! I wanna be a super swirler like GG when I'm a GROWN UP SOAPER.M&M

I've had on the corner of my desk for the last 6-8 weeks, a custom mold from Jeff and today I FINALLY got to put soap in it. You know that the only thing I'm going to put into a slab mold is salt bars or acid trip soap so here is some soap.

This is the best quality mold I think I've ever owned hands down and I can't wait to unmold it later.

I'll post cut photos after you guys harass me, because you know I can never remember to do it on my own. :embarasse

Thanks Jeff, your mold is da BOMB baby!

jeffcustommold.jpg

Well it was about time girl....Every since we got one of these molds...well I can't get scented to quit maiking...LOL

Awesome swirls

Rockin

I just went and loosened up the dividers a little, it's a bit too soft to mess with yet, but they slipped right up without a hitch, which is always a good sign. Hopefully I can unmold it tomorrow, I soap this with a bit of a negative discount so it takes an extra day or so.

I'm thinking I need all new log molds now too. :D