Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone used the oils in the comfort blend, 4627??? I've looked and not seen any posts on it. Would assume that the oils are throwing good in parasoy or soy blends, then it should do okay in the comfort blend. What do ya'll think?

Anyone try Juicy Fruit? And is anyone testing these in soy?

Haven't tried the Juicy Fruit. BUT I do use soy - tested in CB-135 and 464. Absolutely love the Coolwater! :cool2: Hope Bert can get listed as a supplier here so we can post our results on the Works in Soy Stickey!

Hi!!!

I think I said this before but just wanted to make sure... I've used Bert's oils for over a year now, I have about 70 different scents from her and they are all super. I just got Holiday Spice, Candy Cane, Holly Berry, and Cinnamon Nutmeg, Clove. The only one that I was a little bummed about was the Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove, it don't seem to have much cold throw.Maybe in a few days it will be better. I just poured them all last night so haven't checked the hot throw yet but will post when I do. If your looking for a strong Candy Cane, this one seriously burns my nose it is so strong!!! I use gb415!

HTH

Michele

Hope Bert can get listed as a supplier here so we can post our results on the Works in Soy Stickey!

I have emailed them at the address someone listed, so now it is wait and see. Then the hard part. Figuring out how to do whatever needs to be done if I have to do something LOL

PS - new scents in today and another on Friday :D

Bert

ok just emailed my order. does anyone have have thoughts one these oils?

holiday spice

fall harvest

fall festivel

i also got the

pumpkin custard spice

creme brulee

redwood cedar

cinnamon, nutmeg & clove

hyacinth

herbal

thank you.

Thoughts...they all sound good! Sorry, it's early here...haven't tried any yet.

Wow! Been pouring these oils and they are soooooo good! Did some Lemon Biscotti Pie votives a couple of nights ago, and the next day all I could smell was Lemon Biscotti Pie. And I am surrounded by over a hundred different scents of votives! :shocked2: But that one really stood out. Then, a little while ago, I poured Fig & Melon and Fall Festival. Both of those are AWESOME, too! Can't wait to test burn these. :smiley2: