Awareness Candles in Glass Glow

cleanglow

There is a woman who has a 2 year old child that goes to my daughters preschool who is 29 years old and was diagnosed with breast cancer... she's also 28 weeks pregnant and going through chemo. :cry2:

Anyway, I donated 20 of these to the school. They are going to sell them there and donate the proceeds.

100_5586.jpg

Beautiful candles and a beautiful thought. Sometimes we really need to stop and think how lucky we are!

Anjie,x.

I know what you mean. I was in an accident and survived a 40 foot fall in a deck collapse. I had several broken bones and had to have 7 surgeries (including skin grafts because I landed on charcoal). I'm thankful every day to be alive but still couldn't imagine going through anything like what she is going through.

Jenn

Those are very nice. I love how pink you got them. I had an Idea one day to do this too and donate the proceeds to the cause as well. Well, the day I decided to do this was the day that DH's aunt died, from breat cancer. (didn't find out till two days after her death though) So now any money that get's raised will be donated in her name.

I have mine in a light pink with pink sugar FO. I decorated them with the ribbon charm from BCN.

Dawn

I love those! What a tragic thing to have happen to someone so young!

I would love to make some but where do you donate the money and do I have to have a special license or anything? I don't want to just make them and then get into trouble for making them w/out someone's permission!:embarasse

TIA!!!! Kimmeroo:D