Layered Glass Glow Containers

jakalex

Thanks to CatlinPM for posting her secret to the layered GG palm containers!

These are so fun to make. Here are my first ones.

[ATTACH]13294[/ATTACH]

Blueberry

Country Berry

Cinnamon Apple Berry

[ATTACH]13295[/ATTACH]

Indonesian Teak

Waterfall Cascade

[ATTACH]13296[/ATTACH]

Mac Apple

Baked Apples

Green Apple

post-3991-13945843496_thumb.jpg

post-3991-139458434964_thumb.jpg

post-3991-139458434966_thumb.jpg

I don't post much as you can see, but I have to pop in to say these are the most beautiful container candles I think I have ever seen! So much so I just went and ordered me some of that wax too :grin2: I am amazed..never seen anything this pretty. I had never heard of this wax til today. I haven't been on the boards much lately so I guess I'm a little behind.

I tried to read thru a lot of these posts about this wax. I'm hoping it's hot throw is as good as "regular" palm wax is. I've only used palm a little but I love it. I have a "high end" show the end of this month and I would love to have some beautiful containers like these to take! :drool:

One question..anybody use zinc core wicks with this wax? I guess I'm just an old candle maker stuck in her old ways, but I only use zinc wicks. I've experimented with other wicks a couple of times but never got the same great burn as I do with them.

Well, enough rambling I guess. These pictures have made my day and prompted me to try something new!