Bitter Creek South/Green Leaf/Texas suppliers

Has anyone ordered FO's from these two suppliers? I am in Texas and would like to cut on shipping costs. I have heard mixed reviews on both of their FO's but wondered if anyone can offer any opinions or recommendations for suppliers in or near Texas. Thanks!

There is also starville soap and candle supply out of Tyler. We use their Butt Naked, Creme Brulee and Bird of Paradise. We have tried others but these are the best we have found. They get oos alot on creme and butt but we try and order as much as we can to avoid running out. HTH.

I live in Louisiana and order alot from Bitter Creek South. Right off I can think of Creme Brulee and Verbena Berry that are popular here. The Verbena Berry is often ordered for a hunting camp. The men told me that it really helps to hide some of the other "not so pleasant" smells there.

I order from Lonestar & Just By Nature also. However I have found that Just By Nature has by far the best Banana Nut Bread, Plumeria, Gypsy Rose & Tulips out of all. I just started using NaturesGarden www.candlepro.com-I LOVE THEIR SELECTION!! My customers are raving over the scents especially Hawaiian Ginger-smells just like the one by Calgon and the Downey Lavender & Vanilla-smells just like it. They also have other products that are awesome to cross sell. They have these flowers called aromabuds. You can put them in the place of reeds in a reed diffuser. The look just like real roses with the stem. They are made out of wood chivers. They are really pretty. A great eye catcher for people who would like something unique instead of the same old boring reeds. Natures Garden shipping is very reasonable. I loved the freebies they sent me with my order!! They have me hooked for sure.

Take care & God Bless!!

I have ordered scents from Green Leaf and they are good scents. Very interesting and unique scents! Their customer service is excellent! They have boards as well so you can go over and read and ask questions before buying. Green Leaf as well as Peaks are two of my regular suppliers! I love them both!:drool: I have many other suppliers as well for scents too!

Fire

BCS has a great Raspberry Patchouli and I adore their Lemon Pound Cake. Their Pumpkin Cheesecake is the best!

Green Leaf I just started using. My customers love the Indonesian Teak, the Antahala Vanilla and the Maduro. I'm looking to add a lot more of their FO's to my line. They have a lot of great dupes.

Both are wonderful to work with.

I have ordered scents from Green Leaf and they are good scents. Very interesting and unique scents! Their customer service is excellent! They have boards as well so you can go over and read and ask questions before buying. Green Leaf as well as Peaks are two of my regular suppliers! I love them both!:drool: I have many other suppliers as well for scents too!

Fire

Ditto...GL and Peaks are the only 2 suppliers for FO that I order from now. I like GL's unique selection and most of Peaks I love as well.