Missouri Fire Coral

BruceCarvesWax

A little know species of coral found in the Mississippi river. You rarely see them because of all the mud in the water but this is what they look like when you clean them up. :D

Really I just got done with carving a white wedding candle and this is what I did with the scrap drippings. :laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2: Fooled ya didn't I !

Bruce

post-327-139458416373_thumb.jpg

post-327-139458416376_thumb.jpg

I must admit your taste is very versatile. Looking at the work you have posted, you range from pretty and intriquite to quite bizarre :wink2: It's quite unusual to have a variety as such. With all your different styles, I am sure you have something for just about everyone :D

I bet you enjoy a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as much as escargot :wink2:

ROFL! Being a Show-Me-Stater myself, I glanced at your title and had to ask myself, "CORAL in Missouri? What *IS* that dude smoking?" :laugh2:

Looks way cool! :highfive:

We have to keep up that Mark Twain kind of humor ya know. lol

Thanks everyone for your replies!

It took about 5 minutes to build up the layers and shape it. These I have sold before but this is the first one I have made in several years. The largest one I made was between soft ball and bowling ball size with about 40+ tips on it. Looked real cool.

Bruce