Fantastic Open House!

Trish

Wow, Trish, that is exciting and inspiring! Way to go! :yay: Did you advertise a lot or was it just for friends, neighbors, etc.?

I invited some of the mom's from school that I chat with, a few friends. Not many actually. I just told people on Monday/Tuesday about it and 11 people came. I'm thrilled!

WTG Trish!! :whoohoo: $500+ for just an impromptu open house is FANTASTIC, and a lot less stressful than one that is planned and thought out etc. ;)

I was thinking of throwing something like that together for AFTER Christmas-an end of the year clearance ya know? Of course, I've never even done a sale at home at all, so it'd be kinda funny having a "clearance sale" LOL

Congrats to you for doing so well-and kudos to those 11 moms for spending some major $$! :D

Thank you everyone! It was a really nice surprise, I couldn't believe how much everyone was buying.

I jokingly said to my dh while I was setting up that I was going to sell $500 that night... :grin2:

Think it would be too much to have a monthly open house? ROFLMAO