Candlemakers beware

I got an email, but mine said she wanted free samples because she was wanting to purchase at wholesale and then put them for sale on candlefind. I can't wholesale to websites (do to wholesale accounts) and I told her that, man was she a snot! "Well, why is that??" Non of your business! was my response.

It truth, a company who wells your stuff on a website effects all wholesale accounts the territories they are promised.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

Happened to run across this thread and I find it very interesting to say the least. :shocked2:

Those that read over at the What's in Your Burner? page on facebook will also find it interesting since this person is a moderator of that board. I'm dumbfounded..:angry2:

Edited by GourmetSoy

Just looked up "What's In your burner" on Facebook and sure enough Suzie Peck is listed as one of the site reviewers. The Soap Makers Guild is listed as a friend. Wonder if they are aware of Suzie's past? I also wonder if anyone who was taken by her ever reported her to local and federal authorities?

Yeah I remember this, go check out the “The scented home” on facebook. If you think what’s in your burner is interesting you should read this crap. It’s obvious they use this page to attack vendors.

don't find any "the scented home" page on FB.

ETA: never mind - it magically appeared.

Edited by CareBear

Look what was on WIYB today she has a pic also..What's In Your Burner? Well, for months and months people have begged me to take pictures of my 7,000 plus tarts in the dreded tart room that is piled high with boxes, and yes, all the boxes look the same, got them from a neighbor and they are strong and sturdy and deep. But this picture is not the entire scene, this is just what I could fit into the camera frame, there are more boxes. But this is what I have to face daily in trying to make a decision! LOL Overwhelming isnt it? It is for me! lol

~Suzie

yeah it's gone and the fake pic she posted was what started it.

Apparently her explanation is that her facebook account was hacked and someone else posted the picture. She said the police told her that her account has been watched for some time by who ever hacked it. She must have some seriously dedicated police officers in her town if they come to your house when your facebook account gets hacked!:rolleyes2

And they must be great investigators if they can tell without even taking your computer that it's been "watched". Whatever, everything this lady says is a lie. :mad: She's trying to cover her horrible behavior with even more lies.

Hopefully no one falls for her sob story excuse.

I haven't posted in awhile but I just wanted comment on this. While she has never done anything to me personally or asked for samples, when WIYB was taken down yesterday she messaged me on FB saying the same story about how her account was hacked into and she didn't delete WIYB. I did some further research on her and everything she seems to say is a down right lie. It's just a shame people resort to this kind of behavior. Do they not have anything better to do? She has ordered from me a few times and never asked for anything for free so she seemed legit. Just goes to show you, you can't really trust anyone. It's makes it hard to anyway with people like this around. I feel really bad for anyone she has taken advantage of. Just very very sad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I see this same Suzie Peck has been making an appearance lately over on the Scented Home on facebook - she has her reviews posted under the discussion board. Not sure if the ladies over there are aware of her history.

Edited by marcuset

I see this same Suzie Peck has been making an appearance lately over on the Scented Home on facebook - she has her reviews posted under the discussion board. Not sure if the ladies over there are aware of her history.

This is her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=720396752 I wonder if she's selling the freebies on Craig's List or eBay.