Quirky requests

This is not a request for candles, but......

I worked in a deli a few years ago and one customer told me that the swiss cheese I had just cut for him did not have enough holes in it!!!!:laugh2:

Then he proceeded to say...

"You don't know my wife, she is very picky when it comes to swiss cheese."

(ALL I was thinking was...THANK GOD I DON"T KNOW YOUR WIFE!!! ):laugh2:

I thought this was a little odd - at least for a wedding reception.

120 floating candles shaped like Mickey Mouse heads, 60 in white, 60 in red.

The bride is a hug Walt Disney fan. Their invitations even had Mickey Mouse on them.

Not a real request, really, but my husband and one of his customers (he sells food, this was a butcher) thought I should find something that smells like ribs.

BBQ ribs I could see..just be glad they did not ask for a candle that smells like Cheese. :rolleyes2

I have still not had a strange request yet. ..i did have a friend of my husbands eat a piece of soy wax..since I told him it was made from soy beans he wanted to taste it.

Not a real request, really, but my husband and one of his customers (he sells food, this was a butcher) thought I should find something that smells like ribs.

Ugh, this reminds me of my hubby keeps telling me to find a fo that smells like STEAK. lmfao yeah right..

I was asked to make a candles that smelled like:

a woodshop

a fart

rain

raw man/woman hormones... you know... :P

a urinal

I know weird people!

But I think the most outrageous act is when I had a friend tell me that her husband ATE the Aroma Beads she bought from me because he "liked the way they smelled". :o

I did get a sample of "farts" FO from a supplier. Smells just like one... :rolleyes:

Had to pour the thing OUTSIDE. :lipsrseal Made my customer very happy. :D

I like the "Pull My Finger" name. That is great! :laugh2:

I have made penis candles too. :naughty:

I did get a sample of "farts" FO from a supplier. Smells just like one... :rolleyes:

Are you Serious???!!!

Who in the world carries THAT???

Inquiring Hoosier minds just gotta know!

(wonder if it would it be possible to do an overdip to mask the true "fragrance" until lit?--I'm thinking of anonymous "gifts" for a few of my "favorite" people--my ex, my ex MIL, my ex SIL......:naughty: )

Are you Serious???!!!

Who in the world carries THAT???

Inquiring Hoosier minds just gotta know!

(wonder if it would it be possible to do an overdip to mask the true "fragrance" until lit?--I'm thinking of anonymous "gifts" for a few of my "favorite" people--my ex, my ex MIL, my ex SIL......:naughty: )

LMAO

Can you imagine the look on someone's face once the overdip burned through???

Had a customer ask me if we could duplicate the new Downey scent ( it is the new orange one?) - that seemed innocent enough, but she proceeded to tell me how she

"would bring the Downey in and everything"

and

I "wouldn't even have to spend a little extra money finding the scent"

LMAO!! She honestly thought I could use the actual fabric softener IN the candle!!!

Had a customer ask me if we could duplicate the new Downey scent ( it is the new orange one?) - that seemed innocent enough, but she proceeded to tell me how she

"would bring the Downey in and everything"

and

I "wouldn't even have to spend a little extra money finding the scent"

LMAO!! She honestly thought I could use the actual fabric softener IN the candle!!!

hahahaha:laugh2: