Banana split - first time posting picture

Hi, this is my first time posting a photo, i've been making pillar candles for about six months, this is my first attempt at something different.

Its a banana split one scoop of icecream is scented in chocolate, one vanilla, one strawberry. I scented the bananas in monkey farts as that is the nearest i could get living in England. Just about to start test burning now.

I would appreciate your opinions please, as i'm not too sure if i like the way it turned out?

[ATTACH]6994[/ATTACH]

post-2991-139458403494_thumb.jpg

I love it and think it looks great for your first. I have had the fixins on my counter for a while and have been too chicken to try one. You've inspired me to get to it today!

Looks good. If you ever need Fragrance Oil in the UK, just give me a shout, I have over 300 different fragrances at the moment as I have a deal with a manufacturer (i'm in the UK too). I do have plain banana and can send you a bit if you want.

Natasha

Beautiful candle.....only thing I would do is tone down the yellow in the banana, to a cream color. Other than that, it looks yummy!

That's what I was thinking. I think you are brave to have tried it. I wouldn't know where to start. You should be patting yourself on the back.:highfive:

This may be a stupid comment, but I didn't figure that candles like that were good for burning. I will be interested to know how the test burn goes. Those of you out there who make and sell these kind of candles, do your customers buy them to burn or to just set out for decoration??

:D Paula