What's Planned for Your Pot This Week?

Anyone decompressing from shows?

Probably all I'll get done this week is pour lavender pillars - last of what I'll take to the Labor Day fair. Otherwise just working on tent signs and stuff like that, making sure everything is labeled.

Have a new order coming in from Sweetcakes - Gingerbread, Northwoods, Pumpkin Spice, and Sandalwood Vanilla, so I'll be sniffing some new bottles. What's up with you all?

Making love spell pillars today for stock. I seem to be selling alot of that lately and never seem to have enough. I need to make 100 clean cotton votives by Friday. Making bath bombs right now and then I want to play with FBB. :smiley2:

Votives of course, and still working on getting the wicking down for my 16oz apoth. jars. Gonna pull out the soy and give it a go to, and hopefully my uplands will arrive sometime this week and I can make some more soap. Shrink wrap is on its way, have lots of votives to pakcage, starting approval on lable designs, and my dad is coming this weekend to get our photography setup together so we can start on the website.

hi there, I am sorta new... I was here beofre.. then kinda got to busy for the computer.. now I am back..

I have a show in Sept, so I am chugging away... getting all my fall scents ready, I also do bath and body so I am churning out soaps,body wash,salt and sugars scrubs and body butter sticks... whew.. its never ending.. but so much fun!

marie

I no sooner finish one show than it's time to start getting ready for the next one. Sold out of several Peaks scents of course!:)

Will be pouring and testing Home for the Holidays and Thunder River as well as White Tea and Ginger. Got some new pour pots so I have to put them to work!

Will be ordering from Peaks later in the week! Then testing and rebuilding all of my stock for Fall shows! I have less than six weeks!:shocked2:

Going to get started pouring container candles with my fall scents. Hoping to work on some votives, too. With vacation and other summer activities, I've not kept up as much as I should. Time to get cracking again!

I'm trying to build up my stock since I took on extra days & hours at the preschool this school year. Prolly be pouring my gel pie in a jar candles plus start stocking up on blank hurricane shells and baskets for my basket candles. Starting to run low on FO so I need to start placing some orders for that. Also going to start painting my fall & xmas embeds for my gels.

Wohoo! First post in new forum.

I disappeared for about 2 months. I had a summer job working at a camp for disabled kids where I lived out in the woods away from civilization. Now I'm back and I have 3 days to boost my inventory to get ready for a show that starts Thursday, ends Sunday!

Yes, I am freaking out.

Have a new order coming in from Sweetcakes - Gingerbread, Northwoods, Pumpkin Spice, and Sandalwood Vanilla, so I'll be sniffing some new bottles. What's up with you all?

oooh - was just going to order some sandlewood vanilla - yummers

What's in my pot? I have no clue!! :cheesy2:

Well, my plan for my post is to finally get it out of the box. I'm still trying to unpack everything else and have had no time to pour so my candle stuff is close to last on my list of things to unpack. Hopefully everything else will be unpacked and settled this week so I can set up my candle stuff in the basement this weekend! I can't wait. I have tons of room for all of it now. Hey maybe I need more candle stuff! I don't think my husband would agree with that since he was the one loading and unloading all of it. I think he'd say I have too much already!

Brandi H