scratch off stickers at kangaroo blue

ladeanad

hello.. everyone..

has everyone seen the cool scratch off sheets they offer at kangaroo blue ?? oh my goodness... i found them this weekend.. under there marketing section.. i have been trying to figure out how i could possibly offer my customers something fun along with there orders.. i found it :P i am totally thrilled.. there little stickers that you put over your discount.. or free items.. on your cards.. just like a regular scratch off card.. they even have a template.. you can just print if off.. and edit to whatever kinds of discounts you want to give your customers.. put the sticker over.. give it to your customer and they scratch off to claim there prize !!! this would be awesome for return orders !!! i'm off to order some today !!! i'm also looking for marketing tools to bring customers back.. and it really works.. most of my buisness is from word of mouth.. everyone has family.. and it has been working great !!!

i also do a referal program... its called refer a friend.. i just send a card along with there orders.. stating if they refer a friend.. they will receive a 5.00 coupon.. and so will there friend.. when placing an order of 25.00 or more.. yes.. there was a loss at first.. but it really helped to bring more customers in.. its exciting and fun.. for me.. and my customers.. does anyone else do anything else fun.. to have repeat customers and gain new customers ?? i would love to hear what everyone else does in the marketing dept ??

I use the scratch off stickers and they work very well. i mix up the prize so some may get a free lip balm or soap some get a % off. It works great and i always get reapeat customers. I just print up a little business card size thank you card and put the stickers on. I have also used other methods of marketing such as: give out a sample bag of items to people who sign up for my newsletter, or give out coupons to be used at my next craft show. HTH

I have a card that has dollar amounts on it, when they have bought so much they get something free, example free gift pack when you spend 50 dollars. It works really well for me.

I had a stamp made for me so nobody could just fill it in. They keep it and love filling it up, puts my business name right at their fingertips.

:)

hello.. everyone..

has everyone seen the cool scratch off sheets they offer at kangaroo blue ?? oh my goodness... i found them this weekend.. under there marketing section.. i have been trying to figure out how i could possibly offer my customers something fun along with there orders.. i found it :P i am totally thrilled.. there little stickers that you put over your discount.. or free items.. on your cards.. just like a regular scratch off card.. they even have a template.. you can just print if off.. and edit to whatever kinds of discounts you want to give your customers.. put the sticker over.. give it to your customer and they scratch off to claim there prize !!! this would be awesome for return orders !!! i'm off to order some today !!! i'm also looking for marketing tools to bring customers back.. and it really works.. most of my buisness is from word of mouth.. everyone has family.. and it has been working great !!!

i also do a referal program... its called refer a friend.. i just send a card along with there orders.. stating if they refer a friend.. they will receive a 5.00 coupon.. and so will there friend.. when placing an order of 25.00 or more.. yes.. there was a loss at first.. but it really helped to bring more customers in.. its exciting and fun.. for me.. and my customers.. does anyone else do anything else fun.. to have repeat customers and gain new customers ?? i would love to hear what everyone else does in the marketing dept ??

These are cool, but would you make every card a winner? Or do like some of the bigger companies and have 1 out of 10 a winner? If every one was a winner, the "prize" would have to be much smaller than if you had a nice size prize with a 1 in 10 chance of winning.

I bought these awhile ago and paired them up with free business cards from vistaprint.com. I purchased 8 packs of 250 cards each. I made 6 of them all winners (giving free product away, free with purchase of $x.xx and a % off your total order) then the other 2 packs of 250 I made "sorry, try again".

They were wildly popular and we got alot of repeat business from them. I actually need to order more stickers because we have quite a few of them left and everyone is always asking "to scratch" lol

Face it, we live in a world of scratch off divas - embrace the revolution *LOL*

Edited because I obviously can't add?

i ordered some too last night.. and received a personal email reply from them within an hour that they would be shipping my order today :cheesy2: i'm so excited !!! i ordered 100 diffrent scratch offs and it was only 9.00 which i didn't think was bad at all along with the free shipping.. just think of the return business you could get with these little guys :)

i will probally make each scratch off card a winner of some sort.. maybe a couple of larger prizes ( like a free candle) (free 12 ct bag of tarts) etc. but the rest i am planning on making free bars of soaps, free sampler of lotion, sampler 2 ct tarts, etc. if they have winning cards i would think all that try your product will come back for more along with there winning card !! I'm excited and can't wait to try my hand at making scratch off tickets :wink2:

Vicky: Thanks for the tip!! I, too, ordered 100 scratch off labels from Squeals Delight yesterday and used the 10% off coupon. Like ladeanad, I got my confirmation email very quickly and they will be shipped out today. I'm looking forward to making up my cards.

You up for throwing some ideas around.

So far this is what I have come up with. I am going to do 20 cards at a time

4 Sorry Try Again

2 You Win One Break-a-Way Melt package

4 You Win 5% off next purchase

4 You Win 10% off next purchase

2 You Win 15% off next purchase

2 You Win 20% off next purchase

1 You Win 4 oz hex jar candle

1 You Win 3 x 3 pillar candles

This is not set in stone it is just a start.

You up for throwing some ideas around.

So far this is what I have come up with. I am going to do 20 cards at a time

4 Sorry Try Again

This is not set in stone it is just a start.

Vicky I like the next purchase idea, I havent got mine in yet and havent really though about what Id put in them yet

4 Sorry Try Again

How about....

You win half dozen tarts, tealights or votives? You can even break that up to 3 You wins!

You win $10 in free product with your purchase of (set amount)

You and a friend win $ 10 gift certificates. ( That way she has to give it to someone, meaning possible new customer)

Vicky, that's kind of what I was thinking. (Ordered mine last night and got a tracking # today!) But I was wondering if instead of 15 and 20%, dollar amounts would spark people more...like $2 and $5 off. I wondered if ythey would be encouraged to spend more. Any marketing majors out there?

You both have some good ideas we do need a marketing expert.

Here is another idea

Points say each card has points and then have a point level for free product that way they can save up for something big or go ahead and spend it on something small

Examples of points on the cards

6 with 1 points

6 with 2 points

4 with 5 points

2 with 10 points

2 with 20 points

Examples of product that can be earned

20 points get 2 tarts or bath bombs

40 points gets a 4 oz candle or soap

60 points get 9 oz candle or 8 oz room/linen.body spray.

The possibilities are endless on this.

Here is another idea

Points say each card has points and then have a point level for free product that way they can save up for something big or go ahead and spend it on something small

6 with 1 points

6 with 2 points

4 with 5 points

2 with 10 points

2 with 20 points

This is a great idea!

Here is another idea

6 with 1 points

6 with 2 points

4 with 5 points

2 with 10 points

2 with 20 points

Iv been thinking about something kind of like this, I wanted to make little cards and find an odd shaped hole punch( so they couldnt just punch the holes themselves) the card would have 10 places to punch for each 10 purchase they would get 1 punch when they had the card full they would get something free, like maybe a jj candle, I know a lot of places do something like this and Im thinking it would get people wanting to buy, Id only be out 7 on the candle but Id be getting 100 in purchases from it. What do ya'll think?

Iv been thinking about something kind of like this, I wanted to make little cards and find an odd shaped hole punch( so they couldnt just punch the holes themselves) the card would have 10 places to punch for each 10 purchase they would get 1 punch when they had the card full they would get something free, like maybe a jj candle, I know a lot of places do something like this and Im thinking it would get people wanting to buy, Id only be out 7 on the candle but Id be getting 100 in purchases from it. What do ya'll think?

I thought about something like that also but I have one major problem I can't keep track of my 4 regular hole punches now so I would never be able to keep track of a specially made one.:D

I'm not a marketing expert. I have an accounting background so when I get one of those % off next purchase I spend more money. The reason is I can up my savings. So I control the dollar amount on how much I save. It would be very interesting to see what most people do in those situations.

I personally like the money off next purchases better than the points, just because I hate keeping those little cards until I have enough to spend. I'm the same way with the cards that get punched. I just don't like them hanging around in my purse or wallet. I like things I can get and use immediately or within a week.

Thanks for all the great ideas and the places to purchase these.

Barb

I just got my stickers from Squeals Delight yesterday. Unfortunately, I ordered 100 but only received 50 ... BUT, I have to add that I called Gwen right away and she was putting the rest of my order in the mail immediately. She's great to work with!

As far as what I am going to do with the stickers. I was thinking of the % off on your next purchase, receive a free 8 oz. jelly jar with your next purchase, etc. I'd like to make them all winners "with your next purchase." Is that being unreasonable?