scratch off stickers at kangaroo blue

ladeanad

Vicky and all that are doing this, I think we should keep this post updated with our results. Maybe it will help us to bring in more sales. I have one ready to go out to a customer today with an order she just placed. I will let you know what happens!

I am also getting all of my customers birthdays and when they have one, I am going to pick up a b-day card and put a sticker in there for them. What do you think about that?? Maybe even anniversaries???

Christina

WOW!!! Some absolutely wonderful ideas I can't wait to get mine ordered. I love the B-Day idea also. I also agree with the % or off next purchase ideas. I also don't like to keep up with all the cards to cash them in for something. I think instant win is more gratifying and I too will spend more on a % off to get the best price for my purchase.

Can't wait to hear the results of some that have given these out.

Okay I think I may have really freaked people out here with these. Only one lady tried to scratch and because her hands where full she ask my son to scratch for her. Everyone else looked at it and stuck in thier bag I even tried to explain they where scratch and win they just got a dazed look but it could have been the heat it was ove 100 when I set up yesterday.

oh my goodness.. i can't tell you how much i love my new scratch offs !! they are so awesome.. and everyone has so many truely wonderful ideas !!! i'm so happy i found these litte things.. they certainly have brought alot of fun to all of us :cheesy2:

On my website i have a newsletter that i do up every month (my regulars just can't wait for the new month to begin so they can hop on the site to read the new scent offerings, specials, new news, etc. and this month i will offer to the first 50 customers placing an order i will enclose a scratch off card with every purchase good towards there next order, every card will be a winner !! I will probally have $$$ amounts, % off amounts, candles, gels, clam shell tarts, lotions, sample lotions, etc. I think the idea of the % off is a great idea as well.. but I love when i can win free product too.. so i will do alittle of both..

i too, think it will be very intresting to see the reponse we all get from this.. please do post and let us all know :cheesy2:

I work in the dental supply buisness and it is really a cut throat business..there is just so much competition in that field.. so the marketing team is constantly looking for new ways to gain new customers, and we did a scratch off and it went over huge !!! so i think this will be great for our candle customers !!! just love this idea !!!

i have been using the template on kangaroo blue site.. and it works wonderful

i will keep you informed on how these little guys work out for me:wink2:

Everyone has some great ideas for these scratch off cards. :highfive:

Just curious if anyone is putting a number on their cards or some means of tracking to see how many you get back? I guess I over think to many things but if you have various %'s off and free products you would be able to see what the customer base is actually interested in as far as freebies when the cards are returned. Also. was curious as to expiration dates?

Well second Day of handing them out since it was cooler it went over much better almost everyone stopped and scratched. Each and every one was tickled to see what they won. We had mostly percent off winners but we had one 4 oz candle winner and package of tarts also.

I was thinking today and thought I would throw this out to the board...

What if you made them instant instead of next order? Say, spend $15 and scratch a ticket...you could win a free item or a % off that day's purchases. It wouldn't generate repeat sales necessarily, but perhaps bigger sales on show day.

Any thoughts?

• 4 months later...

My thing at shows is if their order totals $15 before taxes they can pick a card and scratch to win. At my September show several people increased their order to $15 for a chance to scratch. My sales were down a few from last year but average amount of each sale was up. At my show last weekend I had a total of 7 sales (:angry2: ) but 2 of them increased their order

(:cheesy2: )for a chance to scratch. I am calling them a success.