Closing Business

I've decided that I'm closing my business. I just had a heart attack and I need to take time to heal....not worry about trying to run a business.

I'll probably post stuff in the classifieds once I'm strong enough to go through everything.

I may be wrong, but I detect a strong note of sadness in your post, which is very understandable. My dad went through some serious depression after his heart attack and subsequent surgery. I’ve also watched several family members and friends do the same. Don’t loose touch with everyone here. I may be new, but what has impressed me most about this board is its strong sense of community and support. You will be in my prayers and I’m sure a lot of others, too. It will get better and never forget there are a lot of people who will always be here for you. Hang tough!

Take care of yourself, Shell. Once you are feeling better, you might want to get your hands dirty and play in the wax again. In the meantime, please do not be a stranger to this board. We are all here rooting for a speedy recovery!!!

Hugs and prayers,

Bev

So sorry to hear about your health problems. Only important thing at this time is to get back to being strong and healthy. Take care of yourself, you are number one at this moment, sending prayers for you.