Texas Candlemaking Conference check in

Kimberly I am delighted that I will have the opportunity to meet you - Bunny says such nice things bout you......well nice may be a bit strong....:P lol

I do believe we will have an awesome week-end! When are you coming? I understand we are going to do a little shopping before the conference.....Can't wait to go to the big city to shop and of course eat!

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!

Debbie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sigh... I am not allowed out to play after 8pm...........

Seriously, now that I am member of the workforce! I'd hate to be away from my kids and husband the whole weekend. Oh, I so miss those days of bumming around and playing with the kiddos...

I'm thinking that I would love to go friday night, meet everyone, have a few drinks, and leaving Saturday morning. I'd just hate to drive by myself .

Yep, that may not happen again, Julie and Kimberly coming so far to visit us Texas peoples, and Smart Tart from LA. I am so excited, finally got my registration in last weekend. I can't wait to meet you all.

haven't even started thinking on my gift yet. My creative juices are just not flowing right now. I might actually have to buy something vs. making something.
Go to Michaels and look for kits of things to make. I bet you could make a beaded bracelet or earrings. I know you will come up with something. :highfive:

Don't worry Kerry! I haven't thought of anything yet either lol! I have a lot of cat hair I could use lol!

Check that, I was just informed by the Boy King and there will be no cat hair available without him making the trip ... now what? Do I let the brat come? I keep telling him that he's had a year to work and save up to get his own plane ticket. He isn't hearing a word of it.

I haven't even started thinking on my gift yet. My creative juices are just not flowing right now. I might actually have to buy something vs. making something.

I have thought of it, I am just trying to figure out when the heck to make it! Candle anyone? :laugh2: I wanted to bring something different than what I make every day, but I seriously see me shoving a candle in a bag as I walk out the door that morning, cussing as I do so!

I have thought of it, I am just trying to figure out when the heck to make it! Candle anyone? :laugh2: I wanted to bring something different than what I make every day, but I seriously see me shoving a candle in a bag as I walk out the door that morning, cussing as I do so!

I am with you....or a couple of bars of soap, LOL!

Glad to see you are going to join us Michael! :D