• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cough cough...

lol

On a serious note.. Anyone want to bring their stick blenders and create stuff in the rooms? Any techiniques you want to learn that's not being presented? Any item you've tried to make but can't get the hang of that someone else who's going makes?

Bunny, I seriously would love to learn some soaping techniques. I don't know my butt from first base when it comes to anything soap related, but have been anxious to learn. So if you guys are going to play, I will watch over your shoulder if you don't mind. :)

And I never thought I would say this...Moose Poop sounds divine. :P

Okay...this is serious. I need everyone who is signing up for the swap to send me your four favorite songs. Don't ask any questions...just do it. ;) There is a method to my madness, I promise! If you don't mind, PM me with the info. Also if you are convinced I am not a stalker (Bratt can vouch for me) include your real first name with the PM.

Ready...set...GO!

I can bring a stick blender too. Whatever we make though will have to be something that can go home on Saturday, 'cause we are not staying Saturday night, only Friday night. I can bring a goodie too, but I am sure it won't be as good as the moose poop, LOL!