Texas Candlemaking Conference check in

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK let's start the interest thread, because Texas isn't that far away!!

Those interested in participating in a white elephant swap (maximum, I'd say, $15 value) sign up :D Items can be homemade or store bought, preferably relating to candlemaking, soapmaking, drinking and fun (see, wide open field!!)

1) Scented

1) Scented

2) Anita

3) Kaybee23

4) Sherie

It's gonna be sooooooo fun!!!! Now, you two don't give me any crap about the way I drive. I'm not one of those pokey turtles. I wanna get there, lol!!!!!!!! :yay:

OK but you must remember that I'm getting on in my years and if you scare the crap outta me, well I could have health issues! I am a backseat driver, just ask MA lol!

1) Scented

2) Anita

3) Kaybee23

4) Sherie

5) Bunny

I just know that Bunny would want to be on this list:D , so I will take the liberty of adding her name. ;)

Come on all of you peeps, lets make this a REAL party, get off the fence and get your name on this list! :D

OK but you must remember that I'm getting on in my years and if you scare the crap outta me, well I could have health issues! I am a backseat driver, just ask MA lol!

LOL, well I got years on your years so I don't think your gonna sustain any health issues. As for backseat driving, I'll make sure I bring some duck tape, LOL!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!! You may want to think about some other restraints lol. I think I was trying to fix MA up at Chicago and she didn't like that too much, but it's fun in the back seat ;)

OK I know there are more than four Texans on this board. Are the rest staying home? hmmm?

Come on ya'll, don't be shy, we won't bite.....well, I can only speak for myself, LOL! J/K I know that Scented and Sherie are perfectly harmless, LOL! And well we all know that Anita and Bunny are sweeties. Come one, we want to make this a REAL party!

I'm in for the White Elephant and must try some of that punch!! :P

Do we know which hotel we will be staying in? WOuld like to make reservations before it gets too late.....maybe we can get a block? Did you already tell me someone was gonna do that?

Debbie

PS - Bunny I stayed up late last night just to call and make sure life was good ..... Doug said you all were sleeping!! ;) hmmmmmmm

Debbie

I'm in on trying the punch too!!!! Julie, the key word here is TRY.....we must get up early....the conference starts at 9:00am so no "barn burners" allowed on Friday night!!!!! :highfive:

....but Mom!! LOL! :laugh2:

Sherie.. Girl.. OMG.. You're so in for it! In Chicago I believe most of the girls didn't get to bed until at least 4AM Friday night, and the conference opened at 8!

You're gonna have fun if we have to duct tape you to the dresser and dance the hula for ya!

Smart Tart, been trying to get a moment to call ya all day, and the kids are just driving me insane! I'll give you a call tommorow, hopefully before the heathens wake up!