Texas Candlemaking Conference check in

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFLMAO at all of you!! Glad to have you aboard TB and VE!! This is going to be rip roaring fun!! Hey Sherie tell Rick to be on call and ready with bail $ LOL! Seriously, we didn't come close to jail in Chicago last year, and from what I hear they should of ;)

What are we worried about, they prolly don't even have cops in Lufkin, LOL! They would prolly just tell us to go to our rooms, LOL!

In your dreams!!!! Those country cowboys live for revenue, KWIM!!!!!!! Heck, we have one out here that wears freakin army fatigues/combat boots and his nic name is "Rambo". If I ever get the chance to snap a pic, I'll post it. It's hysterical.

I was trying to find a ticket to fly there but I guess that there is not an airport in Lufkin maybe I spelled it wrong. I really would love to attend.

I'm flying into Dallas and hitching with Sherie and Kerry lol! I was told to fly into Houston, but they wanted my first born for the price of a ticket.

Dana, sure bring hubby! In case Kerry's hubby won't bail us out, will he? ;)

If both, or either, of you come, hope you'll participate in the gift exchange white elephant/Chinese and of course Bun's foo foo punch!

Harry wants on the list just for Aunt Sherie, but I don't think you guys should let him play since he won't be there ;)

Oh hey where's everyone planning to room since there are three choices? We're at Comfort Suites, right Kaybee & Sherie?