Texas Candlemaking Conference check in

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scented, let me bring an extra stick blender for you.. Not sure about getting that on the plane without some weird looks from security!

Kaybee, you're kidding me right?! Ya'll are leaving Saturday night!?! Say it aint so!

I think we were looking at it money wise at the time we decided that. Since we are going with Sherie, Julie and I and Sherie would all have to be in agreement. I have no problem staying the extra night if Julie and Sherie don't.

She said that she is on call tonight, that if they don't need her, they will let her know. So if she doesn't have to go in, she may pop on here tonight. I am getting ready to do a couple of batches of soap, so I will be here on and off for the next coupla hours.

DH thinks we should just go ahead and stay the extra night too. But will leave the decision to the driver, LOL!

I think Sherie want's these guys to give her a little show ... (no tell)

Okay, the guy on the end who looks like he just found a "surprise" in his unitard is really kind of freaking me out. What do you think it is? Is it bigger than a bread-box? And is it wrong of me to say the guy's support band for his socks (second from left) is turning me on just a bit? If it is wrong, maybe I just don't want to be right.

And to date ONE of you has sent me your fav four songs. That person gets a gold star (or a lap dance from one of those unitard guys, I have not decided yet). The rest of you are on the fence. :P

I've been a member here for awhile but have never posted.

I'm going to the TX Candlemaking Conf. along with some others from the DFW area. I hope we can all meet up.

JoyD

The more the merrier!!

VE maybe you should ride with Sherrie and I'll ummm sneak in with TB lol! And I'm staying on the fence if the prize is a lap dance lol.

Bunny, If I get to go is the name on my nametag gonna be the same as the Chicago Conference?...lol

Yep, I am going to try to swing this. Airfare isnt that bad from NY to TX. I just hate traveling alone.

Bunny, Sherie, Scented...I will keep ya posted. I should know by the middle of the week!

You're too funny Kimberly! And what do ya mean you "should know"! You already know! You're comin! WOOOHOOO!!

Welcome to CT Joy! Just looks for the loud obnoxious chics and that will be us! Can't wait to meet you!

WOOOHOOOOOOO:yay:

I just booked my FIRST CLASS flight! I LUV my momma! She decided to redeem some of her Delta Sky miles and send me first class instead of my usual NO CLASS...lol

BUNNY, Smart Tart, Scented, Sherie, Kerry...and everyone else....get ready...........we are going to have a ball!!!!!!!!:highfive: :yay: