Vaniglia del Madagascar (Rough)

Sherie

I was able to take it out of the mold but it's still too soft to clean up. I did this as a blind swirl (without using cocoa). I think I am going to do this with cocoa next time so I can get a better idea of where my swirls are at. I'll post a pic of them cleaned up in a few days but here's a rough look at them now.

Vaniglia.jpg

Girl, what were you talking about, you didn't like the way the swirls came out? I think they are beautiful.....better than I would have done. When it is ready, I'll swap you one for one of my new ones I cut today. :D I can't wait to smell it. :naughty:

Chris: LOL, I'd probably get in the bath with a cream cheese brownie!!!! I'm tellin you, these look like cream cheese brownies in person but they sure don't smell like them.

Suzanne: OMGosh girl, this is pure "Sex in a bottle"!!!!!!!!! This is ALL mine!!!!!! LOL

Kerry: You bet girlie, I'll swap you a bar. You have the sample to the Vaniglia I used in this batch. It smells awesome OOB but girl it does something after it's in the product that makes it bloom!!!!! I'm tellin you "Sex in a bottle"!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Kerry: You bet girlie, I'll swap you a bar. You have the sample to the Vaniglia I used in this batch. It smells awesome OOB but girl it does something after it's in the product that makes it bloom!!!!! I'm tellin you "Sex in a bottle"!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

LOL! That's just what I need, sex in a bottle, LOL! Yeah, I am gonna get around to soaping that too, right after I soap Mardi Gras. I really like that "Spicy" that I got too....would love to get it in some soap as well. I guess I am just gonna have to do a couple of batches this week, LOL!

Great job on the soap, I think it is beautiful! :drool:

Kaybee, you'll have to let us know how Mardi Gras soaps. It's the one from NG, right? I have it and use it in candles but not in B&B yet.

Sherie, I so love that scent too!! I should of used titanium dioxide because all of mine are really really dark brown. But that smell is to die for!!!

Kaybee, you'll have to let us know how Mardi Gras soaps. It's the one from NG, right? I have it and use it in candles but not in B&B yet.

Actually it is from Oregon Trails, but I love it OOB, better than most of the "fruit salad" or "fruit slices" FO's I have smelled. I want to do it with a couple of pretty swirls in it, but was trying out a new recipe and wanted to see how well it did before trying the Mardi Gras in it.

Sorry Sherie for intruding on your thread :)