Recycled Pillars

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tabby, if your going to drink JD- make sure its green label. Its much smoother going down.

Dude! I would rather my whiskey not be 'smooth'! Smooth, that is for pina colada drinkers. I like my whiskey just like I like my men, a bit rough and rowdy!!! :D

Dude! I would rather my whiskey not be 'smooth'! Smooth, that is for pina colada drinkers. I like my whiskey just like I like my men, a bit rough and rowdy!!! :D

LMFAO!! :whip: Oh lawwwwd!

Girl, you are wild about it. I hope u mean rough as in "not shaved" my dear.

Unless your one of those freaky kinda chicks.... OH snap!

LMFAO!! :whip: Oh lawwwwd!

Girl, you are wild about it. I hope u mean rough as in "not shaved" my dear.

Unless your one of those freaky kinda chicks.... OH snap!

ROFLMFAO, I sure hope she means "unshaven" as well!!!!!! Freaky girl!

Dude! I would rather my whiskey not be 'smooth'! Smooth, that is for pina colada drinkers.

Right on girl. I was on a road trip down south where I woulda thought people are tough about whisky, but they were all whimps far as I could see. 7UP chasers and whatever the hell. One young guy watches me take a swig from a bottle of Jack and he's like, "Don't that burn yer throat?" Dude, whatever, it's whiskey. This is the way we do it in New York, watch and learn.

Right on girl. I was on a road trip down south where I woulda thought people are tough about whisky, but they were all whimps far as I could see. 7UP chasers and whatever the hell. One young guy watches me take a swig from a bottle of Jack and he's like, "Don't that burn yer throat?" Dude, whatever, it's whiskey. This is the way we do it in New York, watch and learn.

ya know! bottoms up, no messin' around! straight to the head!

for Sherie & MA....... unshaven is fun too, not really what I meant though:wink2: