Officially no longer a candle maker

Well gang, a lady just left my house with all of my stuff. I am no longer a candle maker, but ya'll ain't gonna get rid of me just yet, I'm gonna stick around and check on ya just like always. Thanks for all of the wonderful posts regarding my decision "it wasn't easy"

ditto what Bunny said

change isn't easy. you made some beautiful candles (and took awesome pics of them). so, now you are off to catch the fish... I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, but I'm glad that your stuff sold fairly easily.

good luck, stay in touch and post pics of the fish!

Awe, sorry to hear that Tucker. Maybe later on, you could just do candles for you and your wife. You had so much fun with it, would be a shame to give it up. Best of luck on your surgery and your recovery, and be sure to come visit us!

We're gonna miss you and the beautiful candles you have made!!

I was really glad to see your post regarding the sale of your stuff. It was nice to know that you didn't have any trouble selling it all together. I hope to see you around soon and maybe you can get back into candles someday soon.

~~~~~~~~~~BIG HUGS~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you well on your surgery! You are in my prayers! ;)

Awwww Tucker, I know it was a difficult decision to make. Best wishes on your up and coming surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and many blessings as you venture into the next chapter of your life. Hugs to you, take care and please keep us posted! :awww:

Cliff sorry to hear you've retired from making candles. Know fishing takes up a lot of time or so my DH insists. Just cause you not pouring doesn't mean you can abandon us. Looking forward to reading your comments on our attempts at candlemaking.

We have a new member on my pressed flower guild....he is 80. Gets up at 5:30 and stays in his studio until midnight. He refuses to be old. Still married to his sweetheart and lives in Canada. He went to school London...then to Austrialia...met the love of his life and moved to Canada where she is from. He does beautiful flower art. So don't give me that crap about being 75. You have such a wonderful young brain and the doctors are going to fix you so you will be up and dancing in no time. Enjoy your fishin this summer. signed, "Guess Who".....;)

Wishing you a very speedy recovery. You know I was thinking, fishing is alot like candle making. What size line, what size hook, what color lure, which tempature is best. But I got to tell ya, candles have alot better hot and cold throw!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you. Hugs

I haven't had a chance to get to know you personally, but I feel like everyone here is a part of a very special "family." I know I will certainly miss seeing all of your beautiful creations. That being said, I respect your decision but hope you will still pop in now and again to say hello. Heck, you can even post pics of all the fish you'll be catching this summer.

Best of luck to you and I wish you a very speedy recovery!