Not exactly sexy, but

scents for me

If you were going to do the diaper thing, then you should have gone with a depends, not a baby diaper

LOL

Edited to type:

Alot of senoir citizens that I have come across with dont like candles because they think its going to burn down and alot of them are not in the shape to run out of the house.

It is obviously a joke people, lighten up. You think a cheap ass garter on a candle is wonderful, a sundress on a candle is just too cute, a mardi gras mask on a candle is funny but a candle with a diaper on it, posted as a joke, is in poor taste.

I guess it just depends (no pun intended) on who posts the picture if it is acceptable or not, huh?

It is obviously a joke people, lighten up. You think a cheap ass garter on a candle is wonderful, a sundress on a candle is just too cute, a mardi gras mask on a candle is funny but a candle with a diaper on it, posted as a joke, is in poor taste.

I guess it just depends (no pun intended) on who posts the picture if it is acceptable or not, huh?

Nothing to do with who posts the picture. Haven't responded negatively to any posts since I joined in Nov.2003. This is a first.

I'm sorry, but that is the most insulting thing that I ever seen for seniors..

They have enough trouble dealing with everything, let alone something like this..

Even if it is a joke... extremely bad taste!!

Sorry!

You'd be suprised at how much humor seniors have. We had a party once that our senior club initiated and instead of a potato sack race they had a diaper race. They have bingo every saturday and guess what are the first prizes to go? The depends and the toilet paper, and they wave it around happily. Yes seniors do have a lot of things, but they also know how to enjoy and have fun.