Teardrops teardrops teardrops

Donita

Here are some teardrops that I just finished for a customer. She asked me to take a picture and send it to her. So thought I would post it here too. They are a PITA to make but sure are fun to decorate. They are scented Lavender Orchards, Sandalwood Vanilla and Natural Musk. Donita

post-248-13945839336_thumb.jpg

I swear Donita, this summer I'm DEFINITELY taking a roadtrip up to Charlottesville so that I can see you and your workshop. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get you to show me how you make these awesomely beautiful candles.... You are the master, ...mistress.... madam...... oh, you know what I mean ..... :bow:

Glad you all like my candles.......the compliments are really appreciated. I love what I do....it isn't work...it is fun!!!!!!!! Lara107..the wick I use for teardrops is #2 SB....and I have pre waxed wicks so it is stiff and I just wrap it around a skewer. I left the wicks long so my customer can tie on her own tags if she wants to. Donita