Bear key chains?

Well... Ya'll are just plain nuts! Ya'll put your regular bears on plates, or tell customers to keep them on plates and off of wood surfaces, plastics, etc so the fo doesn't eat anything, then dip keychains? For someone to possibly leave in the car and melt everywhere? For tossing on the coffeetable and staining? Ya'll are nuts! :P:p

Well... Ya'll are just plain nuts! Ya'll put your regular bears on plates, or tell customers to keep them on plates and off of wood surfaces, plastics, etc so the fo doesn't eat anything, then dip keychains? For someone to possibly leave in the car and melt everywhere? For tossing on the coffeetable and staining? Ya'll are nuts! :P:p

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of using on a pull chain, like for ceiling fans, closet lights and such... dunno, just a thought...LOL

Well actually those I would just suggest shooting up with FO LMAO!! I don't make 'em. I don't wanna make 'em. Rockin does.

I have read also that you can inject them with the oil inside their stuffing. And you can hang them just like you do the air fresheners, from your rear view mirror. Or just inject a tiny bit of Fo that way it doesn't come through the material and actually have a scented keychain to put on your keys. Just a thought.

I'm with Bunny on this one. Wax in a hot car is probably not a good thing! And injecting them then using them as key chains is just asking for numerous catastrophes. Keys get thrown around on everything: car seats, dining room tables, counters, pockets... Not to mention the fact that you constantly handle them. It would be a mighty unpleasant surprise to wipe your eyes or eat something right after handling that keychain! I would think that people could also have skin reactions to the FO, especially if it is not "body safe".

For the poster that was thinking about using them only to hang on the mirror - if it has a keychain on it, people WILL use it as such, even if that is not your intended purpose. Now if it does not actually have a keychain and has a loop instead, then that might be ok, but then you have to be careful with view obstruction. I know some states have laws regarding how much of the windshield must remain unobstructed. So you will want to be careful with that as well.