Fresh baked bread or pretzel

Good morning 🌞

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good fresh baked bread or soft pretzel fragrance oil? 

Also I'm looking for suggestions for a good cinnamon buns and peanut butter cookies I've ordered peanut butter cookies from 2 candle suppliers with no luck with them working in my wax melts even after curing for a period of time I still can't get no hot throw

Thank you!!

8 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Indiana Candle Supply for Cinnamon Buns.

Her bakery scents are all so good!!! I really like her Sweet Bakery Dough, it is warm and yeasty and sweet but not overly so. Doesn't smell like a pretzel or a white bread dough though.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Sarah S said:

Her bakery scents are all so good!!! I really like her Sweet Bakery Dough, it is warm and yeasty and sweet but not overly so. Doesn't smell like a pretzel or a white bread dough though.

I put in a order for the sweet bakery dough ... Thank you for telling me about Indiana candle supply I really like alot of her scents I'm gonna try the bakery dough and next the cinnamon buns!!! Thanks again

• Like 1

Fresh Baked Bread from Indigo Fragrance smells just like a soft pretzel from Auntie Anne's.. I absolutely LOVE it & get lots of compliments on how accurate it is!😍& They also have a Peanut Butter oil!

& For Cinnamon Buns, I agree- Indiana Candle! She has lots of awesome oils.. Sugar Milk, Zucchini Bread, Frosted Sugar Cookie, and more! I could go on and on she has lots of my go-to's!

And also.. Look what I just spotted on JustScent- https://www.justscent.com/pretzel-fragrance-oil.html Super excited to test that! It just went up within the past week!😍

9 hours ago, gigglefits said:

Fresh Baked Bread from Indigo Fragrance smells just like a soft pretzel from Auntie Anne's.. I absolutely LOVE it & get lots of compliments on how accurate it is!😍& They also have a Peanut Butter oil!

& For Cinnamon Buns, I agree- Indiana Candle! She has lots of awesome oils.. Sugar Milk, Zucchini Bread, Frosted Sugar Cookie, and more! I could go on and on she has lots of my go-to's!

And also.. Look what I just spotted on JustScent- https://www.justscent.com/pretzel-fragrance-oil.html Super excited to test that! It just went up within the past week!😍

I'm so excited to start ordering from Indiana candle i was gonna order the Zucchini bread I will order that when I put my order in for the cinnamon buns!!!!!!

I love sugar cookie Royale from the flaming candle...

OMG I can't believe you found soft pretzel I've been searching high and low thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love alot of Just Scents- scents I used to order all the time I've been trying to put a phone order in I've called so many time no answer and no return calls after leaving messages 😒 I really like alot of her scents

Thank you so much for all you suggestions so much appreciated!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Birdies making scents said:

I'm so excited to start ordering from Indiana candle i was gonna order the Zucchini bread I will order that when I put my order in for the cinnamon buns!!!!!!

I love sugar cookie Royale from the flaming candle...

OMG I can't believe you found soft pretzel I've been searching high and low thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love alot of Just Scents- scents I used to order all the time I've been trying to put a phone order in I've called so many time no answer and no return calls after leaving messages 😒 I really like alot of her scents

Thank you so much for all you suggestions so much appreciated!!!

You're so welcome!! You're going to love everything!! Her Zucchini Bread is so strong & authentic! Also- Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Fruity Pebbles, Lemon Ice Box Cookies, Strawberry Raspberry Guava, Fresh Squeezed Pineapples, Bear Claws, Flap Jacks, Cinnamon Strudel, Strawberry White Cake! I have nothing but good things to say about her oils, Everything is great! 

I was in the same boat looking everywhere for Pretzel so I'm happy I could help you out! I was super happy when I came across that oil! & If you decide to order, Check out Indigo Fragrance on Facebook.. She has special coupon codes a lot. Sometimes it's a certain percentage off your order, & Sometimes it's free shipping at certain amounts like $100. 

I hope you get ahold of JustScent, She has tons and tons of awesome oils too! Cornbread Muffins is so spot on.. Also I love her Lavender! May I ask why you're doing a phone order vs. ordering online? 

3 hours ago, gigglefits said:

You're so welcome!! You're going to love everything!! Her Zucchini Bread is so strong & authentic! Also- Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Fruity Pebbles, Lemon Ice Box Cookies, Strawberry Raspberry Guava, Fresh Squeezed Pineapples, Bear Claws, Flap Jacks, Cinnamon Strudel, Strawberry White Cake! I have nothing but good things to say about her oils, Everything is great! 

I was in the same boat looking everywhere for Pretzel so I'm happy I could help you out! I was super happy when I came across that oil! & If you decide to order, Check out Indigo Fragrance on Facebook.. She has special coupon codes a lot. Sometimes it's a certain percentage off your order, & Sometimes it's free shipping at certain amounts like $100. 

I hope you get ahold of JustScent, She has tons and tons of awesome oils too! Cornbread Muffins is so spot on.. Also I love her Lavender! May I ask why you're doing a phone order vs. ordering online? 

Thank you thank you so much for all your help!!!!

I ended up writing just scent a email this morning she responded right away unfortunately they don't do phone orders so she suggested I place an order through PayPal which I did for the Pretzel, cannoli, peanut butter cookies, and Becky's ultimate vanilla!!! I haven't tried any of those yet but all the other scents I have ordered from just scent are fantastic especially Chubby Hubby and her smores and apple cider donuts! The reason I stopped ordering online was my bank account was hacked twice immediately after I placed orders so I've been affraid to order... But I did order with PayPal today! Can't wait to receive them

I'll will definitely go on Facebook for Indiana candle!!!

1 hour ago, Birdies making scents said:

Thank you thank you so much for all your help!!!!

I ended up writing just scent a email this morning she responded right away unfortunately they don't do phone orders so she suggested I place an order through PayPal which I did for the Pretzel, cannoli, peanut butter cookies, and Becky's ultimate vanilla!!! I haven't tried any of those yet but all the other scents I have ordered from just scent are fantastic especially Chubby Hubby and her smores and apple cider donuts! The reason I stopped ordering online was my bank account was hacked twice immediately after I placed orders so I've been affraid to order... But I did order with PayPal today! Can't wait to receive them

I'll will definitely go on Facebook for Indiana candle!!!

Any time!😄

Oh no, it's awful how that happens.. I love using PayPal just for that extra peace of mind. People are somethin' else these days, Ugh. I'm glad you got your order in! Please let us know how Pretzel is. I can't wait to test it from there but I'm trying to behave since I just ordered from her a week or so ago, I just missed it Lol! But I'll be back for more very soon and give that one a test too. Can't resist Lol! 

& I'm sorry I meant check Facebook for Indigo Fragrance if you decide to order there. I haven't seen any Indiana Candle codes yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gigglefits said:

Any time!😄

Oh no, it's awful how that happens.. I love using PayPal just for that extra peace of mind. People are somethin' else these days, Ugh. I'm glad you got your order in! Please let us know how Pretzel is. I can't wait to test it from there but I'm trying to behave since I just ordered from her a week or so ago, I just missed it Lol! But I'll be back for more very soon and give that one a test too. Can't resist Lol! 

& I'm sorry I meant check Facebook for Indigo Fragrance if you decide to order there. I haven't seen any Indiana Candle codes yet. 

I will definitely let you know how the pretzel fragrance is!!! I'm hoping her peanut butter cookie is the last one I have to buy I've bought from other suppliers with no luck on hot throw so fingers crossed!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Birdies making scents said:

I will definitely let you know how the pretzel fragrance is!!! I'm hoping her peanut butter cookie is the last one I have to buy I've bought from other suppliers with no luck on hot throw so fingers crossed!!! 

Thank you! 

I haven't tried that yet but I've had nothing but great throws on her stuff so fingers crossed for you! :) I'll have to give that scent a test sometime! I used the peanut butter from Indigo Fragrance and I love it!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Birdies making scents said:

Awesome thank you!!! I have Bittercreeks chocolate chip cookies and I love it!!! 

I didn't realize they had fresh baked bread!!!! I will keep that in mind !!

I absolutely love the chocolate chip cookie!!!!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 12:54 AM, gigglefits said:

Thank you! 

I haven't tried that yet but I've had nothing but great throws on her stuff so fingers crossed for you! :) I'll have to give that scent a test sometime! I used the peanut butter from Indigo Fragrance and I love it!

Look what I received today my order from Just Scent I'm so excited working on the Pretzel melts as we speak I will let u know how they turn out once they cure out of the bottle I really like it so far so good!!!!

IMG_20190618_183132170.jpg

• Like 3