Fresh baked bread or pretzel

On 6/18/2019 at 6:35 PM, Birdies making scents said:

Look what I received today my order from Just Scent I'm so excited working on the Pretzel melts as we speak I will let u know how they turn out once they cure out of the bottle I really like it so far so good!!!!

IMG_20190618_183132170.jpg

So exciting!!😍 New oils are always so fun! I can't wait to hear what you think of pretzel. The cannoli scent smells so good, & I haven't tried Becky's Ultimate Vanilla yet. 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 12:23 AM, Belinda said:

Ditto on ordering from ICS! Love Kathy's oils. I also use a lot from JS too. 

My soft pretzel wax melts are done 😁... Scented them in the Pretzel fragrance oil and I have to say so far OMG the Pretzel fragrance on cold is AMAZING can't wait to burn them to see how it is on hot throw but so far I highly recommend the pretzel fragrance oil!!!

IMG_20190622_232903_232.jpg

IMG_20190622_232903_226.jpg

IMG_20190622_232903_205.jpg

• Like 6

On 6/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, Birdies making scents said:

My soft pretzel wax melts are done 😁... Scented them in the Pretzel fragrance oil and I have to say so far OMG the Pretzel fragrance on cold is AMAZING can't wait to burn them to see how it is on hot throw but so far I highly recommend the pretzel fragrance oil!!!

Omg! That's the cutest pretzel melt ever.. I love that! Thank you so much for letting me know! I will have to order a sample this week.. I can't resist fun new oils Lol!

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 10:33 AM, Birdies making scents said:

Super duper cute! Would you mind sharing where you got the mold? I’d love to hear your thoughts on throw when melting! :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Super duper cute! Would you mind sharing where you got the mold? I’d love to hear your thoughts on throw when melting! :) 

My husband now makes alot of my molds for me 

Using silicone and cornstarch ( I think that's what he uses lol) 

I also order from Van yulay

Edited by Birdies making scents
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, gigglefits said:

Omg! That's the cutest pretzel melt ever.. I love that! Thank you so much for letting me know! I will have to order a sample this week.. I can't resist fun new oils Lol!

So I burned the pretzel melts last night...the pretzel scent is very strong it's wonderful couldn't be happier!!!! Just scent nailed it with this one!!!!

Hot and cold throw are fantastic

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, gigglefits said:

Fresh Baked Bread from Indigo Fragrance smells just like a soft pretzel from Auntie Anne's.. I absolutely LOVE it & get lots of compliments on how accurate it is!😍& They also have a Peanut Butter oil!

& For Cinnamon Buns, I agree- Indiana Candle! She has lots of awesome oils.. Sugar Milk, Zucchini Bread, Frosted Sugar Cookie, and more! I could go on and on she has lots of my go-to's!

And also.. Look what I just spotted on JustScent- https://www.justscent.com/pretzel-fragrance-oil.html Super excited to test that! It just went up within the past week!😍

Have you tested the js pretzel yet? 

14 hours ago, gigglefits said:

That's so awesome, Sorry I missed your reply. I'm going to have to do a JustScent order this week! Thank you!!

You won't regret!!! 

The only scent I'm not having any luck with is finding a peanut butter cookies not a single one has any cold or hot throw for me and I've ordered from 4 different suppliers 

I've ordered from 

Nature's garden

Indigo

A supplier from Etsy can't think of the name at the moment

And just scent I'm getting nothing from any one of them it's getting disappointing 😔

3 hours ago, Birdies making scents said:

You won't regret!!! 

The only scent I'm not having any luck with is finding a peanut butter cookies not a single one has any cold or hot throw for me and I've ordered from 4 different suppliers 

I've ordered from 

Nature's garden

Candle Maker's store (correction on the above I didn't order from Indigo for peanut butter)

And just scent I'm getting nothing from any one of them it's getting disappointing 😔

Edited by Birdies making scents

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 4:33 PM, Birdies making scents said:

You won't regret!!! 

I've ordered from 

Nature's garden

Indigo

I’ve tried quite a few PBC scents too but all were misses for me too :( I did try some JS oils a couple years ago but I must have picked all duds :( I absolutely love them soft 🥨 so I might have to break down and try an oz ;) 

19 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I’ve tried quite a few PBC scents too but all were misses for me too :( I did try some JS oils a couple years ago but I must have picked all duds :( I absolutely love them soft 🥨 so I might have to break down and try an oz ;)

I'm very pleased with the pretzel scent from Just scent it's definitely a good seller for me...

So far most of the fragrance oils from Just Scent have been good the only 2 I got no throw hot or cold is the peanut butter cookies and the ultimate vanilla.

I am having a very hard time finding any peanut butter cookies fragrance oils that work at all for me I just recently ordered from 2 other supplier's with no luck still 😒

Also I have tried quite a few vanilla's and I can't seem to find the right one!