New account and new label

Trappeur

Am getting ready to do a presentation at a new store and have been working on some new label designs.

The jar will be the pint canning jar with the old timey lid either in a rust or black color.

Which label do you like best?

The reason the border is very large is because 1/2 of it will be trimmed off so the label fits the jar.

I think I like #1 for my choice.

Thanks.....Trappeur

#1 Choice

234057664_view(16).thumb.jpg.9f98306a705cff97b8d1ca048222aed7.jpg

#2 Choice

1938213019_view(15).thumb.jpg.3d34735e82c3830eb3bf3451194ec6a6.jpg

• Like 1

lol, for the longest time I could not see any difference between the 2.  I like the 1st one better, the border makes the label stand out more, in my opinion.

One of these days Suzanne, you are gonna have to do a workshop for us on how to land new wholesale accounts.  (I'd pay to get in on that) YOU ARE the MASTER!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, franu61 said:

lol, for the longest time I could not see any difference between the 2.  I like the 1st one better, the border makes the label stand out more, in my opinion.

One of these days Suzanne, you are gonna have to do a workshop for us on how to land new wholesale accounts.  (I'd pay to get in on that) YOU ARE the MASTER!

lol Fran.......oh my gosh the way I go about getting accounts is not the normal and most everyone wouldn't do as I do. lol....  I'm actually a very timid person and wonder so many times how I just am so lucky that I can land accounts no problem.   It's really pretty easy and has always worked for me with much success...(I'm knocking on wood pretty heavily here when I say that...).....I'll put up a post for you a little later today or tomorrow as I'm rushing to get an order put in my truck to head to town to deliver.   I'm taking some pictures too which I'll put up of the Easter Candles I did....They came out so stinking cute with the old timey silver zinc lid you can't believe.   Fingers crossed she likes them as she doesn't even know that I did them for her!! lol.....Thats just one of the things I do also that is not the normal....showing up with a surprise.   But I'm confident enough I know she will love them....

Trappeur

• Like 2

Uh oh! lol, lol   you don't think so?

lol   I know why she is laughing...

Gena came for a week visit which was just so fantastic....we had a ball!   She just got to know me....but I really am with other people around....

We just clicked so good and she saw me as I am....but I am.....(still laughing?)

Trappeur

I love all of your labels! I think I like #2 myself but like #1 also.

I would also love to know how you get wholesale accounts. I'm sure it's your wonderful charm and a great product so I need instruction on all of that!