Coconut Wax back in stock

scrubzz

Got an email from Candles & Supplies saying that they have their Coconut Waxes back in stock with more on the way

I personally do not use it but I know from reading here that many of you do and that there has been a lot of places out of stock so just wanted to share

• Like 1

Now if Northwoods could do the same. I wonder if they are using the same supplier and if its the same wax? Northwoods wax is soooo much more expensive though. It just seems odd to me that they BOTH sold out of their coconut waxes at the SAME TIME which would lead me to believe they get the wax from the same place. Who knows

• Like 1

Seems like a bunch of people jumped on the coconut wax all around the same time and just maybe that's why their supplies ran out.  Candles & Supplies had it pretty consistently and so did Cal Candle Supply and everyone was out at the same time so they all should be getting their shipments now.

• Like 1

This is why I order also order from Lab and Co. slightly different but not so different that I have to reinvent the wheel.So far they have had a steady supply. Next on my list is to order from cal and supplies. Hopefully, one of these will have what I need. Isn’t that coconut wax heaven to work with?!! Love it💖

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

The timing of this shortage coincides with accublend’s factory relocation. Not very well announced though. With a little notice the hiccup in supply would not have been so bad. 

Accublend? Are they the makers of all this coconut wax or just the distributor?

Well add to that C&S is typically OOS as they are very poor at decision making when it comes to keeping in stock items. They have been that way for years and its super frustrating! To be out of something for months is quite typical with them I find.