Lonestar suggestions????

Trappeur

I'm placing an order for my 20oz tureens from Lonestar in the next few minutes and thought I'd order a few oils from them since they are having a little sale and was wondering what oils anyone uses from them that do well in 464.

Thanks bunches!

Trappeur

Edited by Scented

1 minute ago, Barbara AL said:

I am burning a melt in Gingersnap Pumpkin OMG! it is delicious smelling up my whole house!

Hi Barbara,

I'm right there at the pumpkins section on Lonestar and was just looking at that one!   Ok, I'll get a pound of it!   Thankyou!

Trappeur 

• Like 1

Lonestar does great vanillas.  Sugared Cronut is awesome - I renamed mine French Toast.  Mandarin-Cranberry is fantastic too but I couldn't get it to burn without a flame-thrower.  I used Hot Apple Pie for years until I got it duped.  Vanilla Cotton is great too but was tough to wick.  I renamed this Sweet Snow.

Yes! I started out with them and get a lot of oils there. 

French Market

Olive Leaves

White Nectarine & Pink Coral

Sea Petals

Drunken Punkin

Creamy Vanilla

Blueberry Cobbler 

Ginger & Lime

Honey Lavender Gelato

Amaretto

Midnight Moon

Tree Lighting

Winter Hideaway

Thats about 40% of what I use from them. 

Did anyone suggest Butternut Pumpkin? I know others have this, but if this place still carries it, it's worth trying. 

Love White nectarine and pink coral. We call it south pacific. 

The mandarin cranberry here wasn't as sweet as Peak's was, which was why I liked it better. 

When I ordered, I must not have made my selections very well, lol. 

I thought the Apple-Cinnamon was alright, but it seemed to me to have an artificial quality, so I used it as an scented spray.  I wasn't terribly impressed with Cinnamon Stick, but thought the Red Hot Cinnamon was acceptable.  I enjoyed their Nag Champa, but I'm going to sample some others; I didn't really care for Indian Sandalwood, which I ordered for a friend, and am now awaiting another sandalwood sample.  I was curious about their Mistletoe, a nice scent, but kind of funny, it was almost an exact match for a Bayberry from another supplier, so I poured it on in there!  Their pine is a nice pine along the lines of Fraser Fir, but not quite.  And, Sandalwood & Ginger Apple ... thought my friend would like that one, but it was kind of odd and I mixed it with some other apple and fir scents so it didn't go to waste. Like I said ... there was something wrong with my selections!!

Edited by birdcharm

On 11/27/2018 at 10:40 PM, birdcharm said:

When I ordered, I must not have made my selections very well, lol. 

I thought the Apple-Cinnamon was alright, but it seemed to me to have an artificial quality, so I used it as an scented spray.  I wasn't terribly impressed with Cinnamon Stick, but thought the Red Hot Cinnamon was acceptable.  I enjoyed their Nag Champa, but I'm going to sample some others; I didn't really care for Indian Sandalwood, which I ordered for a friend, and am now awaiting another sandalwood sample.  I was curious about their Mistletoe, a nice scent, but kind of funny, it was almost an exact match for a Bayberry from another supplier, so I poured it on in there!  Their pine is a nice pine along the lines of Fraser Fir, but not quite.  And, Sandalwood & Ginger Apple ... thought my friend would like that one, but it was kind of odd and I mixed it with some other apple and fir scents so it didn't go to waste. Like I said ... there was something wrong with my selections!!

You sound as picky as I am!!

On 11/26/2018 at 5:40 PM, Arch Rock said:

Lonestar does great vanillas.  Sugared Cronut is awesome - I renamed mine French Toast.  Mandarin-Cranberry is fantastic too but I couldn't get it to burn without a flame-thrower.  I used Hot Apple Pie for years until I got it duped.  Vanilla Cotton is great too but was tough to wick.  I renamed this Sweet Snow.

Just checked the Vanilla Cotton and it's only available in a 25lb drum ?