Looking for a great FLANNEL fragrance ?

katmeltswax

16 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Hey Kat!   Do you have a description of this fragrance?

Trappeur

It is a Bath& Body Works scent .

Bergamont,Mahogany & Musk . 

It's called just Flannel no sheets in the name .I will look at RE link you posted maybe they changed the name .

Thank you Trapp ☺️

46 minutes ago, candlesncats said:

https://rusticescentuals.com/Flannel-Sheets.html

Not sure if this is what you want

Thanks ,I looked at the link ,sounds great ,however the scent I am in search of is Flannel ,no sheets in the name. It consist of Mahogany Bergamont & Musk notes.

It is a Bath& Body works fragrance dupe. Perfect for Fall & Winter .

I get many request for this one .

I hope to find a good one soon .

58 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Hey Kat!   Do you have a description of this fragrance?

Trappeur

Trapp ..lol I responded to your post & got yours confused with candlesncats ..Gee I must he half a sleep .

She gave me a link & thought it was you lol...

The scent I want is BBW dupe ,great for Fall & Winter season.

Mahogany,Bergamont & musk notes .

10 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I literally just ordered this bc I've had requests for it. Got it at NI. Never ordered there before so I can't say how it compares or if their oils are any good. Reviews on this company in some groups are not good but I took a chance. LOL

https://www.naturesitems.com/flannel-bbw-type/

I have a cart waiting to fulfill my order with this co. I am waiting for many to get back in stock. The Flannel scent is in my cart . 

Hope the oils work out for you .

I am going to try them as well ,let's hope they are good quality .

The BBW Flannel  scent is super popular & I want to find a good one soon for Fall season .

It's not my favorite ,however many do love the scent .I try to have a variety for everyone kwim 😉

Edited by katmeltswax

Just an FYI, I got Cozy Flannel form WSP, I'm not sure it was meant to be a dupe or not, the notes are different. (Tonka, patchouli other stuff?) It sounded ok to me, but, I'm not too crazy about it.  I did like the BBW candle and was hoping it would be close.  Not for me.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, Jenni Wix said:

Just an FYI, I got Cozy Flannel form WSP, I'm not sure it was meant to be a dupe or not, the notes are different. (Tonka, patchouli other stuff?) It sounded ok to me, but, I'm not too crazy about it.  I did like the BBW candle and was hoping it would be close.  Not for me.

I just received a email from Aztec,  appears they are getting new BBW Dupes. The Flannel will be one of the new ones ,along with BBW Winter . I plan to purchase both at the introductory price . I think it is actually 3 new BBW oils .I will go back & check 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/9/2018 at 8:33 AM, katmeltswax said:

I just received a email from Aztec,  appears they are getting new BBW Dupes. The Flannel will be one of the new ones ,along with BBW Winter . I plan to purchase both at the introductory price . I think it is actually 3 new BBW oils .I will go back & check 😉

The other scent is MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE .

I received the email this morning ,it has been launched today .Aztec $12 a pound intro price . I am getting a pound right now of this one .I wished they would have put all 3 on at one time , would save on shipping kwim.

I am thinking the Flannel & Winter will be added very soon . I hope all 3 will be good ones  ☺️

Lol I certainly plan on getting all 3 as they are perfect scents for the fall/winter season .

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 12:42 AM, Trappeur said:

lol....no worries Kat!   

Trappeur

Trapp ,I wanted to let you know Aztec has a new scent ready to purchase lol.  . Marshmallow Fireside ,a BBW dupe . It is $12 a pound intro price . They will also be getting the Flannel I have been searching for .

I know you have been looking for a Smores type scent ,thought I would let you know . It is not the McCalls ,however still may be a good one for Fall .It is a BBW dupe & most of the time their bbw dupes are very good . 

Lol sorry to enable ,cannot pass it up for this low intro price kwim. 

I can send you a sample if you do not want to jump in on a pound bottle . I am getting the pound bottle today lol..

Still waiting on the Flannel & Winter BBW dupes to arrive to their site . I will definitely pay thru PayPal ,instead of my debit card.

I cannot go through another hack with my bank account again kwim.

I do like many of their oils & going to continue to purchase ,just won't use my debit card . 

This could make a great blending scent as well .I am excited to try 

Marshmallow Fireside .I love the BBW dupes ☺️

5 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:
s.gif
w640_171918_azteclogo2018.jpg

w640_225196_flannel1.jpg
s.gif
I know that someone will be super happy to get this lol

yes yes yes!!! I placed the order this morning for the 1 lb bottle .

I just ordered the Marshmellow Fireside as well. Aztec did not run the MF oil at intro price very long ,only 4 days . So happy I did not miss out on it .

The next one will be Winter BBW type . I wished they would have done all 3 at one time , shipping 3 X's gets pricey kwim.

These are all must haves for upcoming Fall/Winter season,hope they all work out 😀

I look forward to getting all of these . 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

I just received Flannel BBW type from Maple Street Candle and I love it.  To be completely honest, I have no idea what the BBW scent smells like (I'll run down to my local BBW to sniff compare) but it is a wonderful scent!

Wow I had no idea MS had this scent .I just ordered the lb bottle from Aztec special intro price $13.

I do like some of Maple Street oils & will order a sample to compare the both of these . I usually have good results with most any I get from Aztecs . Thanks for letting me know about MS.😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

I just received Flannel BBW type from Maple Street Candle and I love it.  To be completely honest, I have no idea what the BBW scent smells like (I'll run down to my local BBW to sniff compare) but it is a wonderful scent!

I love Maples Jingle Bell Wreath & Oats & Honey ,both are super strong in my paraffin wax blend .

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

@katmeltswax i went to add it to my cart and seen that the fireside wasnt on sale any longer lol. When i seen the flannel i knew you were happy 😂

I noticed Aztec only ran the MF for 4 days ,then added Flannel .I think they will do same thing on Flannel

4 days only .lol I went ahead & grabbed it this morning .The next one will be BBW Winter .

Lol received a email from Flaming today ,they have added 7 new scents .I want to try Cozy Cabin for sure 😀

• Like 1

And all these new scents are 10% off too!

Oh Kat, did you see the Flannel too?   OMG they sure sound wonderful..well those beautiful pictures they put up makes me want them all.....I am ordering now.  I'll get them tomorrow.

Trappeur