Looking for a great FLANNEL fragrance ?

katmeltswax

I ordered a few hours ago 8oz of each of these new scents and I'm getting tomorrow...can't wait.

Sugar and Spice

Bourbon Butterscotch

Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Charcoal Tonka

Autumn Flannel

Amber and Oud

Sugar and Spice they were out of the smaller weights and only had the 16oz so I took it.  Well, if some of these don't test good for me, I'll have a lot of melts for myself! ha ha

Kat I can send you samples of any of these if you didn't order.  Just let me know.  I know you have been wanting to find a good Flannel.

Trappeur 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I ordered a few hours ago 8oz of each of these new scents and I'm getting tomorrow...can't wait.

Sugar and Spice

Bourbon Butterscotch

Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Charcoal Tonka

Autumn Flannel

Amber and Oud

Sugar and Spice they were out of the smaller weights and only had the 16oz so I took it.  Well, if some of these don't test good for me, I'll have a lot of melts for myself! ha ha

Kat I can send you samples of any of these if you didn't order.  Just let me know.  I know you have been wanting to find a good Flannel.

Trappeur 

Thank you Trapp!

I will be ordering today .I have a lb of Flannel coming from Aztec ,the bbw one I was searching for. I would like to compare to Flamings ,thinking these are definitely different scents. Give us a report back oob smell ,since you will get yours tomorrow. I hope all are going to be great scents for upcoming Fall. I also have Marshmellow Fireside coming from Aztec ,should arrive today . 

The next one aztecs is getting is bbw Winter ,darn all these new oils are something else 😀

I know!  Why couldn't they all get their act together and put all the sales at the same time...lol

Ok will give a review when I get.

I'm curious about the Marshmallow.  I've given up on that one and am going to see about duping it.

Trappeur

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Ha ha  Kat!   Hey I think I got on this b/4 you did!   Your usually the one on top of all the sales, some reason I got ahead of you...probably because I've been up since 2:30 in the morning...

Trappeur

Lol that's when I went to sleep ,so you are way ahead of me on this one lol...I look forward to trying them all .My top choices are Cozy cabin,Flannel & curious about Bourbon & Butterscotch . Of course I will sample all 7 😉

5 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I know!  Why couldn't they all get their act together and put all the sales at the same time...lol

Ok will give a review when I get.

I'm curious about the Marshmallow.  I've given up on that one and am going to see about duping it.

Trappeur

Trapp ,I can send you some Aztecs Marshmellow Fireside. It's not McCalls thou ,it is BBW dupe . It is a wonderful scent bbw carries in the fall winter season . I do hope you can find a supplier to dupe the one you are so fond of .

Let me know I sure would like to try it myself .kwim. FB or Candlemakers store might dupe this for you ,let's hope so. Lmk if you want me to send you some of the Aztec MF ,getting my pound today 😀

9 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp ,I can send you some Aztecs Marshmellow Fireside. It's not McCalls thou ,it is BBW dupe . It is a wonderful scent bbw carries in the fall winter season . I do hope you can find a supplier to dupe the one you are so fond of .

Let me know I sure would like to try it myself .kwim. FB or Candlemakers store might dupe this for you ,let's hope so. Lmk if you want me to send you some of the Aztec MF ,getting my pound today 😀

How bout just a sniffie Kat?   If it smells like what I am looking for, I'll order from Aztec......

Trappeur

16 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

I got 8 oz of Amber Oud and Cozy Cabin the rest of the new ones I got samples.

i don’t sell I just make candles for myself, family and a few friends.

The only new scent I didnt get was the Cozy Cabin.   I probably should have...oh well, they get orders from me every week and I always get a free sample so I'll order my wax and get that for my sample.

Trappeur

• 5 years later...
On 8/16/2018 at 2:30 AM, Lizzy said:

I got the Flannel from NI and I'm not impressed. Can barely smell it OOB and in wax it isn't much either. :( I'm gonna order from Aztec and I'm hoping it's stronger.

I know this is an old thread but I've had requests for this scent. I think I got it from Aztec but have never smelled the original. @Lizzy, do you like the one from Aztec or did you find a better dupe? Thanks!