Best Carrot Cake or Cheesecake FO

burnsv1

I'm in search of the best cheesecake and carrot cake FO.  My friend was making a microwave carrot cake and it smelled heavenly.  I just wanted to harness the scent in a candle.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, I shop CS, BCN, JS, Maple Street or NG mostly.  Thanks!

The best carrot cake I ever used was by Fragrance Oil Heaven.  They were bought out by Elements who subsequently dropped the scent.  It smelled identical to the real thing.  As for cheesecake, I've not found a plain cheesecake that was awesome but I do like Just Scent's and CS's Blueberry Cheesecake.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Oh I’m so glad I ordered 13 new 1oz from BCN! And one of them was carrot cake! I’ve been looking for a good CC also!!! Wish I would of known about the Pumpkin Cheesecake one tho! 

On 10/2/2018 at 3:23 PM, Trappeur said:

For cheesecake BC has an awesome pumpkin cheesecake.

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 2:45 PM, Daisymay66 said:

Oh I’m so glad I ordered 13 new 1oz from BCN! And one of them was carrot cake! I’ve been looking for a good CC also!!! Wish I would of known about the Pumpkin Cheesecake one tho! 

Hello @Daisymay66  What did you end up thinking of the BC Carrot Cake?  Will be placing an order very soon with them!  Hoping they have a BF sale.  TIA! 

12 hours ago, Belinda said:

So did you get the carrot cake from Fillmore or BC?

Hi @Belinda!  @Daisymay66 had actually got the new one from BC.  I will be sure to get some on my BC order.  Millcreek has a decent CC too!  But now am curious to try the one from BC.  Will update once I place my order too!  

@Daisymay66 was it real spicy or how would you explain it?  Any frosting smell?    TFS!  😇

12 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi @Belinda!  @Daisymay66 had actually got the new one from BC.  I will be sure to get some on my BC order.  Millcreek has a decent CC too!  But now am curious to try the one from BC.  Will update once I place my order too!  

@Daisymay66 was it real spicy or how would you explain it?  Any frosting smell?    TFS!  😇

I stink at describing scents. But I wouldn’t really say it’s spicy. And yes, I can smell cream cheese frosting. It’s really quite perfect imo :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Oh boy! Yes please let me know what you think. Mill creek has a good one??? This is the sole reason I need to stay off here lol I went thru(actually my daughter came home from college and talked me into going from about 300+ oils to only 40)  I used to be so excited to get my packages, now it’s just no fun! :( but on a positive side it’s made ordering a whole lot better!! :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Oh boy! Yes please let me know what you think. Mill creek has a good one??? This is the sole reason I need to stay off here lol I went thru(actually my daughter came home from college and talked me into going from about 300+ oils to only 40)  I used to be so excited to get my packages, now it’s just no fun! :( but on a positive side it’s made ordering a whole lot better!! :) 

I need to do the same thing! I have hundreds of oils and most of them I don't even use. All they do is take my money and take up space  LOL!

• Like 1